| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Crate SJ: http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=50130 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Sir Sam [ Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | Crate SJ: |
Ya, I'd call this a crate: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jeep-CHEROKEE-CHIEF-Wide-Track-BODY-OEM-NOS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem19b9d290d9QQitemZ110491767001QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_500wt_1182 |
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:54 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Crate SJ: |
thats almost enough lumber to build a shed for the jeep when you're done with it lol |
|
| Author: | InCommando [ Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Crate SJ: |
I know a guy near tommudd that had a body exactly like that, but it was still in the white coating. He had let it sit outside and it was showing some oxidation. I wonder if this is the same one, only primered to cover it up? |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|