| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Oh Yeah! My first time twice. http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=50153 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Oh Yeah! My first time twice. |
Just pulled the trigger for the first time.....twice. Lost the virginity twice in one day! At lunch, I ordered/purchased my first pistol. Walther PK380 to be my CCW (when it gets approved) $329 And my bid just won my first auction on GunBroker.com. A Springfield Armory GI Mil Spec 1911-A1 for $469. I will post pictures once they arrive. |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:27 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Oh Yeah! My first time twice. |
Nice |
|
| Author: | warp2diesel [ Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Oh Yeah! My first time twice. |
Tokyojoe wrote: Just pulled the trigger for the first time.....twice. Lost the virginity twice in one day! At lunch, I ordered/purchased my first pistol. Walther PK380 to be my CCW (when it gets approved) $329 And my bid just won my first auction on GunBroker.com. A Springfield Armory GI Mil Spec 1911-A1 for $469. I will post pictures once they arrive. My only Walther is a WW II P-38 with a blood stain on it. I got it in trade for some wrenching on a guy's car years ago. My P-38 is a nice sweet Pistol. Hope your Springfield Armory 1911-A1 is nice with a smooth sweet slide. I have seen some other 45s that were mistaken for a rattle snakes when held by some one who is nervous. Brownell's has all kinds of goodies for 45s. I built mine from a bare frame and parts I rounded up for the Gun Smithing experience. Any kidding aside, use reloads for target practice or hunting, but for self defense always use new factory loaded ammo. One tip I got years ago is, there are a few @$$hole Lawyers who have made life hell for people who used reloads for self defense accusing them of being premeditated vigilantes due to using custom ammo with a higher take down factor. I have ammo cans full of reloads, and a few boxes of new factory loaded ammo. Bet you can figure out why |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|