| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Why was I late for work? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=50556 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Blue KJ in PA [ Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Why was I late for work? |
Oh, I don't know...white-out driving...sections where I held the wheel straight and hoped there was nothing in front of me...and then I sat for 30 minutes while a guy had the road blocked with his Chevy p-up while he tried diggin out a Honda Element from a snow drift. Then he tried to pull her out and got stuck. Once he got moved to the side, I put the KJ in 4lo...as the snow had drifted roun me...and I motored on by... Why did I not drive around them off road...fields were drifted vehicle high or more. Why did I not turn around...guy in a F150 behind me tried to go around and got stuck blocking the whole road...plus there were about 15 vehicles behind him. After about 5 minutes the drifts had substantial snow around the vehicles it was blowign snow hard it was like being by a snow machine. ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
| Author: | yodejt02 [ Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Why was I late for work? |
| Author: | Daksport [ Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Why was I late for work? |
Reminds me of home during a good winter Unfortunately there has been such a lack of snow here this year it scares me. |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Why was I late for work? |
As they say, clear as mud |
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Why was I late for work? |
That last picture looks like you warped to the Moon or something |
|
| Author: | InCommando [ Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Why was I late for work? |
Neat pics. |
|
| Author: | mikey1273 [ Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:34 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Why was I late for work? |
Blue were was that? I didn't see any roads that bad. |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:41 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Why was I late for work? |
I miss that kind of weather. Bring some to us in Colorado. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|