| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| I waiting to get past this accident http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=50857 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | 2006 KJ [ Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:30 am ] |
| Post subject: | I waiting to get past this accident |
for an hour and half!! i saw the liberty first hand.. did not look good.. make sure you watch the video! poor black liberty. http://wvnstv.com/story.cfm?func=viewst ... ryid=76352 |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:33 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I waiting to get past this accident |
| Author: | Budke [ Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I waiting to get past this accident |
Wow, that sucks. I would hate to have that happen. Atleast the news called it a jeep and not a car.
|
|
| Author: | linewarbr [ Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I waiting to get past this accident |
Man that thing was obliterated. |
|
| Author: | Jackson02 [ Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I waiting to get past this accident |
I live about 50 miles south of there and havent heard anything about this till now |
|
| Author: | nightdrv [ Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I waiting to get past this accident |
WHERE did the body of the Jeep go?!? I see the skeletal structure, but no body! |
|
| Author: | WolverineFW [ Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:51 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I waiting to get past this accident |
Looks like the FD chopped the top to get at the guy....probably why you don't see it. |
|
| Author: | wecwbe [ Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I waiting to get past this accident |
Wow. It's hard to even tell that it was a Liberty. |
|
| Author: | 67Customs [ Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I waiting to get past this accident |
Holy crap. That looks horrible. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|