LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Blackberry Storm 2 or the Pam Pre Plus
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=50890
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Xodius [ Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:50 am ]
Post subject:  Blackberry Storm 2 or the Pam Pre Plus

Do any of you use of have used either of these? What did you think or do you think of them? I am on the fence and need some input.
Thanks.

Author:  STINGN [ Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Blackberry Storm 2 or the Pam Pre Plus

I was about to get the Storm, but went with the Droid and I love it...palm seemed kinda weird, but the blackberry touchscreen is not me

Author:  Xodius [ Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Blackberry Storm 2 or the Pam Pre Plus

The droid was another option but I know nothing about it or how it works. LOL. I like that it is a 5mpix camera but not sure if that is enough to make me go that route. I played with a original Storm and hated it but hear it was totally redone. I will mess with a co-workers tomorrow and see. That might help...maybe, lol.
I am leary of the Palm simply due to the treo. I tried that one and hated it with a passion.

Author:  STINGN [ Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Blackberry Storm 2 or the Pam Pre Plus

the Palm is just, ore of a phone for people that like palms in general...the Droid and Blackberry are totally different...I would say the blackberry is more of a email friendly phone, but my Droid is very good at that as well, and your going to pay the $30 a month on both. So the Droid is much better with internet (and it has a lot of cool applications for it)

Go play around with them

also, the Droid has a keyboard, the Storm does not! Think about it :D

Author:  linewarbr [ Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Blackberry Storm 2 or the Pam Pre Plus

iPhone, all the way.

Author:  long_tall_texan [ Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Blackberry Storm 2 or the Pam Pre Plus

I have been a Palm guy for 10+ years. Handspring Visor -> M125 -> i300 -> i330 -> i500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p

So when the Pre came out, it was a natural next step for me. But... It is nothing like the old Palm OS. It is a whole new OS. WebOS. Basically, it is Linux on a phone/PDA. It is Sprint's answer to the iPhone. And it does pretty much everything the iphone does.

I love my Palm Pre. Since it is based off of a Linux OS, tons of people are writing apps easily for it. And you can "tweak" it to you liking easily too. And there is no way to brick the phone. If you mess it up, Palm gives you the WebOS doctor that you can just plug in to your computer via USB and re-flash it back to stock in about 15 minutes.

It seems to be a pretty sturdy phone too. As sturdy as any slider phone would be. And it has a full qwerty hard keyboard. I don't like the screen based virtual keyboards.

BTW, the Pre and Pre Plus are the same phone. Plus just has double the memory.

Just my :2cents:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/