| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| News Story http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=50922 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Lima.Charlie [ Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:58 am ] |
| Post subject: | News Story |
I work for this local TV station as an engineer. Every morning before work I surf our site for some pre work...ensuring our weather and traffic cameras are up. If they aren't I get to drive to some dirty locations to fix them....but I diverse. Talk about a safe vehicle! http://www.whiotv.com/news/22801067/detail.html |
|
| Author: | haulin5 [ Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:12 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: News Story |
Holy macaroni, Batman!! |
|
| Author: | InCommando [ Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:50 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: News Story |
I miss Chuck and Denny. I worked with or for Cheryl's hubby for 20 years. Thoughtful lady. |
|
| Author: | Lima.Charlie [ Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: News Story |
Cheatham? Chcuk who? Are you Tac? |
|
| Author: | linewarbr [ Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: News Story |
Good to know that the Grand Cherokee stood up that well. I plan to get my wife one of those when her Volvo bites the dust. |
|
| Author: | Lima.Charlie [ Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: News Story |
What blows my mind is she crawled out, got interviewed, refused treatment, and went home. And my station called it a Jeep not a truck. |
|
| Author: | InCommando [ Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: News Story |
trobow wrote: Cheatham? Chcuk who? Are you Tac? Denny Cheatham is a legend. Chuck Upthegrove retired about 8-10 years ago. Those 2 & Bob Phillips from Ch 2 are great guys. I've known Gabby since she was a kid and bent elbows with Miss Golden a few times. I retired from where hubby works. |
|
| Author: | Lima.Charlie [ Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: News Story |
COPPER! |
|
| Author: | Sir Sam [ Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: News Story |
at least it wasnt a CRD |
|
| Author: | Daksport [ Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: News Story |
Good to see the Jeep stood up well. I think someone ought to knock that woman upside of the head though for not getting checked out. You can never be sure about injuries in a crash and the last thing you want to do is think your ok and then drop dead a few hours later like Natasha Richardson did last year. |
|
| Author: | linewarbr [ Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: News Story |
trobow wrote: Cheatham? Chcuk who? Are you Tac? Desperation? |
|
| Author: | eyehatetofu [ Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:19 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: News Story |
Daksport wrote: Good to see the Jeep stood up well. I think someone ought to knock that woman upside of the head though for not getting checked out. You can never be sure about injuries in a crash and the last thing you want to do is think your ok and then drop dead a few hours later like Natasha Richardson did last year. Even more so when it would be covered by the other person's insurance. Free medical check up, can I ride in the ambulance? She wouldn't foot the bill
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|