LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Delegate to U4WDA
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=51097
Page 1 of 1

Author:  JL Rockies [ Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Delegate to U4WDA

The Utah 4 Wheel Drive Association has long defended responsible recreational use of the land in UT and works with other organizations nationally. The organization is made up of many member clubs of which LOST is on the list from back in the day when Troy was active. Does anyone have a problem with me being the official delegate for LOST? I do attend the monthly board meetings, protest rallies and service projects.

I encourage everyone to join the U4WDA http://www.u4wda.org

It only costs $10 per year and you even get a quarterly magazine and a membership decal for your Jeep.

Let me know about the delegate thing, I can make us famous!

Author:  linewarbr [ Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Delegate to U4WDA

I say go for it, but I'm sure an admin would have to weigh in on you "representing" LOST. Maybe PM Heather or Wally?

Author:  HoosierJeeper [ Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Delegate to U4WDA

I'm fine with it....but then I live in FL....

Author:  JL Rockies [ Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Delegate to U4WDA

HoosierJeeper wrote:
I'm fine with it....but then I live in FL....


The Fed is ready to trounce on your right to land access in every state.

Author:  kskj [ Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Delegate to U4WDA

I'm nobody important on here but as much as you are involved in this and knowing how much you care about offroad issues you would be a natural.

Author:  JL Rockies [ Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Delegate to U4WDA

kskj wrote:
I'm nobody important on here but as much as you are involved in this and knowing how much you care about offroad issues you would be a natural.

You're my ace so that makes you kind of a big deal.

Author:  HoosierJeeper [ Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Delegate to U4WDA

JL Rockies wrote:
HoosierJeeper wrote:
I'm fine with it....but then I live in FL....


The Fed is ready to trounce on your right to land access in every state.


I know that....I should look into a similar organization here...

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/