| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Street bike http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=51109 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Quicksilversurf917 [ Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:19 am ] |
| Post subject: | Street bike |
Well I'm getting a street bike here soon and I dont have my license yet but right when I get out of school, I'm going to take the test. I'm looking into getting a Yamaha R6, anyone have one? Who owns a street bike that could give me some advice on them? I've never rode on one, I've only sat on them. Oh and if you do own a bike.... What kind? |
|
| Author: | linewarbr [ Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Street bike |
Why are you set on a sport bike? |
|
| Author: | MikeD0106 [ Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:43 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Street bike |
Go for a 600... IMO it's a good starter bike. Any make will do, but I've become a bit partial to Kawi's & GSXR's recently. If you go for a GSXR then try to find a 750. Very nice! My buddy has a nice Busa, but if you're just starting out a 600 or 750 would be good for a year then trade up. Remember your gear, ride safe & post up when you get it
|
|
| Author: | PCT 1981 [ Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Street bike |
Nothing like riding your phallic around. |
|
| Author: | daspes [ Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Street bike |
I ride a Suzuki TL1000R. 600 is defiantly where you want to look. They have more than enough power and they are more forgiving than a liter bike. Can't go to wrong with an R6, CBR, ZX6R, or GSXR. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|