LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Cinderella is alive and well
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=51139
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:26 am ]
Post subject:  Cinderella is alive and well

OHIO U BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Yeah! Bracket Busting at its best.

My Alma!!!!!

I'd love to see an Ohio U vs Ohio State showdown. Tough call since I am an Alum for both schools

Author:  BVCRD [ Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Cinderella is alive and well

Originating from Kansas, the home state of Chicken Annies, I think you know where I'm going on this.

Author:  linewarbr [ Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Cinderella is alive and well

Go Vandy and Florida!!!

Wait a minute. . . . .

Author:  TAHOE [ Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cinderella is alive and well

I know the turny just started... I already hate it... pre-empting my regular TV shows :banghead: :furious: :furious:
Go bearcats!! Oh wait.. they are in the minors this time around :jester:

Author:  kskj [ Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cinderella is alive and well

BVCRD wrote:
Originating from Kansas, the home state of Chicken Annies, I think you know where I'm going on this.

You must be from Pittsburgh KS. :lol:

Author:  Fulltimer [ Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cinderella is alive and well

kskj wrote:
BVCRD wrote:
Originating from Kansas, the home state of Chicken Annies, I think you know where I'm going on this.

You must be from Pittsburgh KS. :lol:


Is it Pittsburgh, KS or Pittsburg, KS? Most don't have the "h" on the end like Pittsburgh, PA does.

Terry

Author:  kskj [ Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cinderella is alive and well

Your right Terry it dosen't have a H :oops: My son is going to college there in the fall and they just call it pitt state. There is a popular restaurant there called Chicken Annies.

Author:  KJ 119 [ Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Cinderella is alive and well

From the title,I thought you were talking about the 80's hairband. :oops:

Author:  TAHOE [ Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Cinderella is alive and well

KJ 119 wrote:
From the title,I thought you were talking about the 80's hairband. :oops:

I did too :jester:

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cinderella is alive and well

Northern Iowa! What a game! My Bobcats didn't win, but they did win. To get where they were, was a win even though they lost the game.

Now my Buckeyes, barring a common theme for higher ranked teams, have a pretty clear shot at the Final Four.

Author:  InCommando [ Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cinderella is alive and well

I thought you would be rooting for Tohoku University, Keio University, Kyushu University, Nagoya University, Hokkaido University or maybe even Tsukuba University. :mrgreen:

Author:  kskj [ Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cinderella is alive and well

I live in kansas but I'm not a Jayhawk fan. Got to cheer for the missouri valley go UNI. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Cinderella is alive and well

Big Ten with three in the Sweet 16! Buckeyes looking good.

Author:  linewarbr [ Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Cinderella is alive and well

Rock SHOCK :shock: Jayhawk!!

Go UNI! Shows what playing fundamental, "boring" basketball can do for a team.

Author:  BVCRD [ Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Cinderella is alive and well

WHAT HAPPENED??? Stupid Jayhawks.

Author:  Boiler [ Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cinderella is alive and well

Go Boilers! Purdue limped through the game, understandably, and surpassed the expectations I had going into the tournament. A couple of months ago we were all hoping for a shot at the title game, but things happen and now we're just happy to keep alive. Such a great game and for about 5 minutes during the 2nd half they looked like a team that could go the whole way. Unfortunately the other 35 minutes they were barely good enough to stay alive.

It was great fun to see Michigan State hit one at the buzzer to sneak away with a game that they seemed to have in hand earlier. Two great finishes for the Big 10, and 3 in the sweet 16, can't beat it. Sucks Wisconsin lost though.

Author:  Murphyman [ Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cinderella is alive and well

Thanks to Kansas my bracket is donezo.

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cinderella is alive and well

I'd say nearly all people had that Region toasted when Kansas lost. A lot of people picked Kansas to win it all so for them... "No NCAA pick win for you!"

I did not pick KU to win it all. Won't say who I picked but they are still around and out of 20 people in my bracket battle, me and two others did not pick KU and I was the only one picking this team...we shall see.

Can Cornell go to the Elite Eight?

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cinderella is alive and well

Thanks to West Virginia for beating Kentucky. Rooting for Butler. Brackets are shredded around the country.

I still have one team left in my finals. Go Duke!

Author:  InCommando [ Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Cinderella is alive and well

UK had to go quite a distance to make their program dirtier than a Huggins program. But they managed to do with with "Coach Cal." Wondering how long before the sanctions start....

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/