LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Happy Birthday Timer!
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=51349
Page 1 of 1

Author:  KJ 119 [ Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Happy Birthday Timer!

Would like to say happy birthday to my bud Fulltimer.:BANANA: :pepper:




Full,your a hard core wheel'n machine,and I allways enjoy hanging with you.
Hope you got treated to a nice dinner tonight.
For your birthday you get one free snorkel install.
:furious: Dying to see a "TIMERIZED" snork!!!



Can't wait for Eglin Easter run to feel your smooth liner. :oops:

Author:  KJ 119 [ Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy Birthday Timer!

:banghead: <wish I knew how to steal them dang party smilies from JKJ>

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy Birthday Timer!

KJ 119 wrote:
:banghead: <wish I knew how to steal them dang party smilies from JKJ>



You mean these?

Image

Image

Image

Image


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRY!!!

Author:  501 [ Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy Birthday Timer!

Happy B-day Terry!

Image

Author:  STINGN [ Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy Birthday Timer!

hApppyyy b dayyyy1!!!!! :rockon:

Author:  Fulltimer [ Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy Birthday Timer!

Thanks everyone! :lol:

Terry

Author:  Budke [ Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy Birthday Timer!

Happy birthday Terry!!

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy Birthday Timer!

Happy B day Terry!

Author:  linewarbr [ Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy Birthday Timer!

Never had a chance to meet you, but you have an awesome KJ and Bub, Bill, and Shags speak very highly of you. Maybe I'll grow a set and go to Eglin and get to meet you one day. . . :5SHOTS:

Happy Birthday, my man.

Author:  Budke [ Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy Birthday Timer!

linewarbr wrote:
Never had a chance to meet you, but you have an awesome KJ and Bub, Bill, and Shags speak very highly of you. Maybe I'll grow a set and go to Eglin and get to meet you one day. . . :5SHOTS:

Happy Birthday, my man.


Grow a bigger set and come to Ocala. :D

Author:  TAHOE [ Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Happy Birthday Timer!

Happy Birthday Terry. I would ask how old you are, but I don't think I can even count that high..... you're trying to catch Mudd!!! :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:
Hope to see you this summer in Ky!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/