LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Check out this sweet 'vette:
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=51445
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Sir Sam [ Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Check out this sweet 'vette:

http://jalopnik.com/5504752/the-worlds-worst-custom-corvette

Image

Image

Image

More and larger through that link above.

Author:  linewarbr [ Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Check out this sweet 'vette:

Whoever is responsible for that should be strung up by their toenails and beaten about the head and shoulders with a shoe. Then, they should be waterboarded an equivalent amount of hours for every square millimeter of horrible, horrible paint applied to that car. After completing the waterboarding, in front of the owner, the 'Vette shall be given into the ownership of a smelly drunk homeless man - since he will treat it better - and the former owner shall be issued a rainbow-colored day-glo tight tanktop that says "I like it hard and fast!" and buttless leather chaps and sent home on a mini-bike. He/ She shall then be required to wear an electric-shock ankle bracelet that will incapacitate them anytime they come within 10 feet of a car dealership.

That person is not worthy of a Chevette, much less a Corvette.

Author:  haulin5 [ Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Check out this sweet 'vette:

^^Thank you for that. My morning coffee just went straight out my nose! :-)r :-)r

Author:  TAHOE [ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Check out this sweet 'vette:

haulin5 wrote:
^^Thank you for that. My morning coffee just went straight out my nose! :-)r :-)r


So did miine... when I threw up :shock: :dizzy: :dizzy:

Author:  Fulltimer [ Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Check out this sweet 'vette:

I think 110v to the testicles is in order here folks!

Terry

Author:  VMKJCRD [ Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Check out this sweet 'vette:

That my friends is what happens when a xxxxx upgrades from a civic to a vette.
Anyone notice that thing on the dash?? Is that a duck flexing??? :shock:

Author:  ihatemybike [ Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Check out this sweet 'vette:

This one is much more our style.

Image

Image

Prepped by Car and Driver to drive the Dempster Highway.

Author:  teckman02 [ Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Check out this sweet 'vette:

ihatemybike wrote:



now that is a 'vette that i would drive any day

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Check out this sweet 'vette:

*BARF*

Blasphamy!

Author:  nightdrv [ Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Check out this sweet 'vette:

I just feel cold chills... brrrrr


It's too scary to see that first one. A friend of mine showed me the C&D issue when it came in his mailbox with that red vette. I was so sad. :( Poor vette. Shouldn't have to live the dirt life. BUT! Another mag tried the same thing with a 911 AWD. I don't remember which year, but they did a pretty good job at crawling through the easy trails. Super stiff chassis helps alot. (with good suspension and drivetrain).


Anyway, you'll never see mine that way.

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Check out this sweet 'vette:

:shock: Thats special....................... :dead:

Author:  ihatemybike [ Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Check out this sweet 'vette:

The red Vette was a GM test mule at the end of life about to head to the crusher. Car and Driver talked them into one last hurrah before its destruction. I'd say that a good last trip.

Author:  durangotang [ Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Check out this sweet 'vette:

I dunno... I think the red one's cool...

The other one looks like Paul Walker molested it... brah

Author:  Sir Sam [ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Check out this sweet 'vette:

durangotang wrote:
I dunno... I think the red one's cool...

The other one looks like Paul Walker molested it... brah


x2, better to see a 'vette out getting used as a car rather than sitting in someones garage not getting used.

personally I think the idea of a rally-style vette is neat.

Author:  Sir Sam [ Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Check out this sweet 'vette:

Spotted again, now with supercharger

Image

Image

http://jalopnik.com/5509630/worlds-worst-custom-corvette-supercharged-update

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Check out this sweet 'vette:

Yikes :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Author:  stumpjumper_09 [ Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Check out this sweet 'vette:

durangotang wrote:
I dunno... I think the red one's cool...

The other one looks like Paul Walker molested it... brah



ok that one costed me some mountain dew. Stuff burns ya know.

Author:  wecwbe [ Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Check out this sweet 'vette:

That's just a whole new kind of stupid! :shock:

It's just sad. Think of all the people that want a vette and will never have one. To think that a perfectly good vette was wasted on someone that would do this to it. It just aint right. :furious:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/