| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| PS3 owners http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=51460 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Budke [ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:12 am ] |
| Post subject: | PS3 owners |
Since my bro is working out of the country and will be gone for a while I have commandeered his ps3. Anyone want to play?? Gamer tag is - insanebudke The game I play most is COD world at war but I'm going to buy MW2 here shortly. I have some other games but I'm not really a fan of those games. Whats your gamertag and what games do you have?? |
|
| Author: | DirtyKK [ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:32 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: PS3 owners |
buy mag or battlefield, cod is lame |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:44 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: PS3 owners |
mag? I'm looking on CL for a decently priced bfbc2 |
|
| Author: | Lima.Charlie [ Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: PS3 owners |
BC2 and MAG are the way to go on PS3..... |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: PS3 owners |
Don't even know what MAG is. |
|
| Author: | Lima.Charlie [ Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: PS3 owners |
Multiplayer Action Gaming 256 player frag fests! |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: PS3 owners |
Holy balls. In one match??? |
|
| Author: | Lima.Charlie [ Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: PS3 owners |
Yep! |
|
| Author: | David Jr [ Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: PS3 owners |
Burnout: Paradise and Bad Company 2. I don't play multi-player anymore after my last experience with snipers taking me out as soon as i spawned. I'm just no match for these veterans. |
|
| Author: | STINGN [ Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: PS3 owners |
PSN ID: STINGN Budke, make a list up top on your post. |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: PS3 owners |
trobow wrote: Yep! How does it not lag out the booty?? Copy, paste and add your name/gamertag to the list. budke- insanebudke Stingn- stingn |
|
| Author: | Lima.Charlie [ Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:56 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: PS3 owners |
I am a PC gamer. My fiance got us the PS3 for the Blu-Ray. Anyways, it doesn't lag out thats the beauty of it! Lima__Charlie Check us out....www.2cgc.net |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|