| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| New concept http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=51490 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Blue KJ in PA [ Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:44 am ] |
| Post subject: | New concept |
Wow, I always luved the old Kaiser trucks... http://www.allpar.com/news/index.php/20 ... pt-sighted
|
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:48 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New concept |
i'd rock that |
|
| Author: | JeepJunky33 [ Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:45 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New concept |
It looks like a camanchee chief with a short bed |
|
| Author: | teckman02 [ Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New concept |
daddy like.... and OH yeah LET US BUY ONE!!!!!!!!! |
|
| Author: | linewarbr [ Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New concept |
I like the engine they chose to use in it. . . wonder who did the "tune?" |
|
| Author: | stumpjumper_09 [ Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New concept |
My guess is that AEV had a finger or 10 in it. They have a heck of a shop and as it says in the write-up they used the AEV brute box. |
|
| Author: | David Jr [ Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New concept |
Just needs one thing to be complete, a Ma Deuce on a swivel mount. |
|
| Author: | JJsTJ [ Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New concept |
Giggity.
|
|
| Author: | wecwbe [ Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New concept |
Sweet!!! |
|
| Author: | Lancer [ Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:50 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New concept |
Looks a bit cr*p. Tell you what, I'll take it off their hands as an act of charity |
|
| Author: | eyehatetofu [ Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:54 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New concept |
I want one of those; I'd trade my Libby in for that in a heartbeat. |
|
| Author: | tjkoen01 [ Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New concept |
no way you'll ever see that at a jeep dealership! waaaay toooooo coooool! |
|
| Author: | STINGN [ Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New concept |
WOOF!!! |
|
| Author: | MonsieurGlen [ Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New concept |
DO WANT! |
|
| Author: | daspes [ Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New concept |
I LOVE IT. Big fan of the SJ style grille. |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New concept |
I'd sell my KK in a minute if I could get one of those !!!!!!!!! |
|
| Author: | wecwbe [ Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:42 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New concept |
Diggerfreek wrote: I'd sell my KK in a minute if I could get one of those !!!!!!!!! Think what it would look like Diggerized!
|
|
| Author: | Sir Sam [ Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:48 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New concept |
wecwbe wrote: Diggerfreek wrote: I'd sell my KK in a minute if I could get one of those !!!!!!!!! Think what it would look like Diggerized! ![]() ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:37 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New concept |
Hmmmmmmmm............ |
|
| Author: | Xx_Flip_xX [ Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:22 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New concept |
from what i can see in the pictures it looks to be a JK that they hacked up for this concept... AEV sure does some fine work |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|