It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 7:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: I waiting to get past this accident
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:30 am 
Offline
LOST Addict

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:12 pm
Posts: 2476
Location: Jamestown PA
for an hour and half!! i saw the liberty first hand.. did not look good.. make sure you watch the video! poor black liberty.

http://wvnstv.com/story.cfm?func=viewst ... ryid=76352

_________________
2006 Renegade. Completely stock.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I waiting to get past this accident
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:33 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:28 am
Posts: 10686
Location: Some where in Colorado
:shock: poor guy :cry:

_________________
2008 KK Liberty Sport NIGHT OPS EDITION + GILLS
OEM & Custom Skids - Factory Tow Package - Rock Lizard Skink Super Sliders
Prototype JBA 4 Inch Lift - JBA UCA's - Flowmaster Super 44 OR - Whacked Resonator
Jet Stage 2 - RL Gecko Basket Rack - Custom Winch Bumper - Recon 10.5K Winch
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I waiting to get past this accident
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:57 am 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm
Posts: 1881
Location: Orange Park, FL
Wow, that sucks. I would hate to have that happen.

Atleast the news called it a jeep and not a car. :JEEPIN:

_________________
'02 Jeep KJ 4x4- Gone
'92 YJ- lift, swampers, bumpers....yeah, its pretty sweet.
*DISCLAIMER*: I can not be held liable for anything I say on the forums or in real life.
I also can not be held liable for any jeep breakage or life problems caused due to my advice being taken.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I waiting to get past this accident
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:28 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:03 pm
Posts: 1866
Location: Houston, TX
Man that thing was obliterated.

_________________
In this war of lines, so many have been crossed. Where will it all stop?

2006 Deep Beryl Green CRD Sport *SOLD 1/22/12*
Provent, V6 Airbox, Fumoto, Samcos, GDE ECO & TCM Tune, Euro JK TC, Magnaflow Catback
245/70/16 Destination A/T's
Boiler's Radiator Skid Plate
Jeepin' By Al 2.5 inch Adjust-A-Strut Lift, JBA Gen 4.5 UCA's (6/5/10)

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I waiting to get past this accident
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:40 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:53 am
Posts: 74
Location: Weston, wv
I live about 50 miles south of there and havent heard anything about this till now :shock:

_________________
2002 KJ 2.4L, 5 speed, tint,home-brew frankenlift, 31/10.50/15 Duratracs on soft 8s, Detours Backbone, Smittybilt XRC8, Homebuilt Lightbar w/ 4 100w lights
2004 TJ Rubicon 2 in bb genright hyline tube fenders 35 inch goodyear duratracs
2003 Chevy Suburban stock


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I waiting to get past this accident
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:15 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:44 am
Posts: 744
Location: Lorton, VA
WHERE did the body of the Jeep go?!? I see the skeletal structure, but no body!

_________________
2008 Jeep Commander Overland
1999 Chevrolet Corvette

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/
http://www.jeepcommander.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I waiting to get past this accident
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:51 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:26 pm
Posts: 943
Location: West Coast, Canada
Looks like the FD chopped the top to get at the guy....probably why you don't see it.

_________________
2006 Liberty CRD Limited

Provent @ 43,000 km
SEGR in progress
SAMCO Sport hoses @ 48500 km
Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac LT225/75R16


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I waiting to get past this accident
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:44 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:57 am
Posts: 496
Location: Monument, Colorado
Wow. It's hard to even tell that it was a Liberty. :(

_________________
2010 Liberty 4x4 Limited
Trailer Tow Group, Sunroof, Skid Plates

1999 Wrangler Sahara
2" Teraflex lift with flexarms, ARB air lockers Front/Rear, Skid Plates, BFG 31x10.50 ATKOs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I waiting to get past this accident
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:42 pm 
Offline
LOST Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:54 pm
Posts: 408
Location: North Carolina
Holy crap. That looks horrible. :(

_________________
I'm right 97% of the time. Who cares about the other 4%.

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?

2005 Jeep Liberty Limited - Bright Silver Metallic


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com