| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| I am now a married man... http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=51579 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Boostedxt [ Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | I am now a married man... |
My wife and I got married on April 2nd. After 2.5 years of being together we got hitched. We had the wedding in Denver were we live and all the family from Boston and Iowa flew into town for it. we are currently sitting up in the mountains enjoying some time together as husband and wife. Crazy feeling....so happy. Joe |
|
| Author: | durangotang [ Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I am now a married man... |
Congrats! |
|
| Author: | STINGN [ Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I am now a married man... |
congrats man! now get off LOST and have fun
|
|
| Author: | Sir Sam [ Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I am now a married man... |
I got guess my invitation got lost in the mail.
|
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I am now a married man... |
Congrats |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:02 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I am now a married man... |
My condolences........ Hah, jk! Congrats man! |
|
| Author: | InCommando [ Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I am now a married man... |
My best to both of you |
|
| Author: | daspes [ Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I am now a married man... |
Pics or it didn't happen. |
|
| Author: | stumpjumper_09 [ Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I am now a married man... |
durangotang wrote: :BANANA: Congrats! STINGN wrote: congrats man! now get off LOST and have fun ![]() Budke wrote: My condolences........ Hah, jk! Congrats man! X2 |
|
| Author: | wecwbe [ Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:40 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I am now a married man... |
Congratulations... and I hope you don't read this until you get home. |
|
| Author: | Boostedxt [ Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I am now a married man... |
we are now back home in Littleton...it was a great time up in the mountains. I am so ready for our real honeymoon...2 weeks in belize! Here we come! joe |
|
| Author: | linewarbr [ Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I am now a married man... |
Congratulations. I got married in October 2004 and it is the second-best decision I've ever made. Something to think about: your wife's face. I heard this once, I think it comes from the Promise Keepers guys, that you can tell how a man treats his wife by looking at her face when she is not aware that you are looking. Does she seem pensive? Self-conscious? If her husband is detached, dismissive, demanding, unloving, or critical, it will show. Also, a husband that treats his wife right will have a wife with a calm, beautiful face that reflects her feeling of security. Make sure that your new wife's face reflects your commitment to her. |
|
| Author: | Fulltimer [ Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I am now a married man... |
Reminds me of a song: Another Man Done Gone"! Really though, congrats and good luck! Terry |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|