LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Powers wheel with daddy's touch applied
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=51702
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Sport [ Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:35 am ]
Post subject:  Powers wheel with daddy's touch applied

The pw was given to me by a friend who's son outgrew it. So when I got it home I started looking at it and decided that it needed a little updating

Before with my son Dylan 15 months old
Image

After, not complete yet and the lighting is poor but I had to post. I think it looks sweet!
Image
Image
Image

Still need to add the bumper, hood pins and some decals. later I may look into a stronger battery and motor setup. We'll see :pepper:

Author:  TAHOE [ Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Powers wheel with daddy's touch applied

just don't go trying to get replacement parts from authorized repair place, they cannot by law, sell you replacement parts so you can do yourself, they have to do the work cause it's an electrical kids toy. Found out the hard way :banghead: :banghead: , ended up removing motors and donated our old one to a day care, the kids pushed each other with it.
The black does look much better!

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Powers wheel with daddy's touch applied

Looks good!

On a side note, I have seen 36V PW's that were crazy fast! There are forums out there of PW freaks :twisted:

Author:  Sport [ Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Powers wheel with daddy's touch applied

Yeah, I just started researching a little bit and found this great site. The setups some of these guys have is nuts. I will probably leave it as is but I really dig the paint job, gives it a refreshed look.

Author:  ihatemybike [ Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Powers wheel with daddy's touch applied

But wouldn't the body look great in an olive green?

Author:  Budke [ Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Powers wheel with daddy's touch applied

Diggerize it. :twisted: :twisted:

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Powers wheel with daddy's touch applied

Budke wrote:
Diggerize it. :twisted: :twisted:



Do it :twisted: :twisted:

Author:  Fulltimer [ Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Powers wheel with daddy's touch applied

YES...do it!

Terry

Author:  Sport [ Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Powers wheel with daddy's touch applied

I thought about it....but we wouldn't want him to scare all the neighborhood kids away. :mrgreen:

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Powers wheel with daddy's touch applied

dang whats that thing rollin

some 12x13 mudders on 9" Moabs?

:P

gonna put the arb back on it after you paint it? :)

Author:  Sport [ Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Powers wheel with daddy's touch applied

The bumper is going back on after I get some new hardware to mount it. the old stuff was bent pretty bad after my friends son nailed a few things with it.

I will get back to you on the tires.

Author:  JJsTJ [ Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Powers wheel with daddy's touch applied

Nice Jeep!

Author:  HoosierJeeper [ Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Powers wheel with daddy's touch applied

BODY LIFT!

I remember my son had the power wheels Silverado, went through about 4 sets of tires on it...but that was long ago before KJ's excised....

Author:  Sport [ Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Powers wheel with daddy's touch applied

Well, the battery is shot so I have to order a new one. I did get the bumper on and added a neat sticker. will post pics soon.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/