LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Mid-Size Mazda diesel coming for MY 2012
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=51868
Page 1 of 1

Author:  linewarbr [ Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Mid-Size Mazda diesel coming for MY 2012

If they can get it through the red tape, I think they will be able to sell all of them that they can get over here.

http://www.biodieselmagazine.com/famefo ... gPostID=94

Author:  InCommando [ Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mid-Size Mazda diesel coming for MY 2012

Good luck with that. Mazda has serious issues and has for decades, IMHO. The RX8, for example, is as big a lemon as is being made today.

Author:  warp2diesel [ Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mid-Size Mazda diesel coming for MY 2012

Mazda Quality has remained consistent where Toyota and Honda have dropped.
Hope they are successful.

Author:  kskj [ Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mid-Size Mazda diesel coming for MY 2012

I have a 95 Miata that I need to get rid of but i can't. I bought it with 22,000 miles on it and it has never broke. Not one repair in the 12 years I have owned it. So i will just keep driving it. I hope they start selling the diesel.

Author:  InCommando [ Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mid-Size Mazda diesel coming for MY 2012

Is the Miata not the girl-car favorite it once was? Is the market dead for them? Yes, Dear did a hilarious episode on those.

Author:  kskj [ Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mid-Size Mazda diesel coming for MY 2012

InCommando wrote:
Is the Miata not the girl-car favorite it once was? Is the market dead for them? Yes, Dear did a hilarious episode on those.


Seems like thats what a lot of people say about the Kj out there. :lol: But yes it was my daughters car first. When she got married and had kids she sold it to me. I always maintained it so I new what a good car it was. The only problem with it is to small,its not good for anything but putting the top down and cruising. It is the M edition so it has every option you could get on it. Would not be a problem selling it if I wanted to. But I drive a company van for work so for now it can just sit in the Garage and get used 5 or 6 times a month. By the way they are fun to drive I have entered it in a few autocross events and have had it up to 130 mph once. :lol:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/