| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| WOOT!!! V2.0 http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=51903 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | JL Rockies [ Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:38 am ] |
| Post subject: | WOOT!!! V2.0 |
Today the bank extracted the final payment from my checking account on my vehicle loan. Jeep was purchased 1/07 and paid off 4/10. It's going to be very nice to keep $700 each month in my account where it belongs. Assuming the Jeep doesn't explode tomorrow, I can invest more into bad-assedness and pimpination.
|
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: WOOT!!! V2.0 |
awesome!! |
|
| Author: | ihatemybike [ Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:41 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: WOOT!!! V2.0 |
That's quite the load off. Only 11 payment left on Eugene.
|
|
| Author: | Sir Sam [ Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: WOOT!!! V2.0 |
I'm glad I don't have any car payments. Students loans on the otherhand...... |
|
| Author: | kskj [ Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: WOOT!!! V2.0 |
Congrats, I think I have 9 more. |
|
| Author: | wecwbe [ Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:09 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: WOOT!!! V2.0 |
I've only got 57 payments to go! What can I say, when you get 0% interest, there is no reason to be in a hurry to pay it off. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|