| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Reason #96 UT>CO http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=52350 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | JL Rockies [ Sat May 01, 2010 1:16 am ] |
| Post subject: | Reason #96 UT>CO |
Utah Jazz!!!
|
|
| Author: | curt7088 [ Sat May 01, 2010 2:48 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Reason #96 UT>CO |
--- nuff said
|
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Sat May 01, 2010 11:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Reason #96 UT>CO |
They paid off the refs
|
|
| Author: | Sir Sam [ Sun May 02, 2010 12:33 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Reason #96 UT>CO |
Reason #3454632.5 CO>UT We don't give a stinky poo about basketball because at least we don't have Mormons. |
|
| Author: | durangotang [ Sun May 02, 2010 12:55 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Reason #96 UT>CO |
Sir Sam wrote: Reason #3454632.5 CO>UT We don't give a stinky poo about basketball because at least we don't have Mormons. I'z confoozed about the causality there... |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Sun May 02, 2010 2:21 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Reason #96 UT>CO |
Reason #3454632.6 CO>UT Colorado doesn't space their speed limit signs at 40 mile increments |
|
| Author: | InCommando [ Sun May 02, 2010 8:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Reason #96 UT>CO |
Sir Sam wrote: Reason #3454632.5 CO>UT We don't give a stinky poo about basketball because at least we don't have Mormons. 49>Utah |
|
| Author: | JL Rockies [ Sun May 02, 2010 12:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Reason #96 UT>CO |
Sir Sam wrote: Reason #3454632.5 CO>UT We don't give a stinky poo about basketball because at least we don't have Mormons. Quite possibly the d-nozzliest thing posted on LOST. Can Sir Sam be banned please? First I go to LJS 10 and have to listen to two admins talk sh*t about mormons and now there's a mod posting within a thread that contains hate speech and does nothing. |
|
| Author: | Sir Sam [ Sun May 02, 2010 12:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Reason #96 UT>CO |
JL Rockies wrote: Sir Sam wrote: Reason #3454632.5 CO>UT We don't give a stinky poo about basketball because at least we don't have Mormons. Quite possibly the d-nozzliest thing posted on LOST. Can Sir Sam be banned please? First I go to LJS 10 and have to listen to two admins talk sh*t about mormons and now there's a mod posting within a thread that contains hate speech and does nothing. Dude, you poked fun at colorado, I poked back. Do I need to add a smiley so we know that we are all one big happy family.
|
|
| Author: | JL Rockies [ Sun May 02, 2010 1:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Reason #96 UT>CO |
Is that your way of apologizing? |
|
| Author: | InCommando [ Sun May 02, 2010 1:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Reason #96 UT>CO |
THAT is hate speech? Please. You picked on a group he belongs to, he picked on a group he apparently believes that you belong to... I see no difference. The nature of the group should accord no special priviledges for that, in truth, is unfair. EDIT: I am also quite certain that Sir Sam would not cross a street to put water on me ( you can pick the manner) if I was on fire. But right is right, no matter the source. |
|
| Author: | Sir Sam [ Sun May 02, 2010 1:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Reason #96 UT>CO |
JL Rockies wrote: Is that your way of apologizing? No. You poked fun at colorado, I poked back. Apparently I hit a sore spot. InCommando wrote: EDIT: I am also quite certain that Sir Sam would not cross a street to put water on me ( you can pick the manner) if I was on fire. But right is right, no matter the source. As much as we've disagreed I wouldn't want any bodily harm to come to you, so yes I would cross the street. |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Sun May 02, 2010 4:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Reason #96 UT>CO |
JL Rockies wrote: Sir Sam wrote: Reason #3454632.5 CO>UT We don't give a stinky poo about basketball because at least we don't have Mormons. Quite possibly the d-nozzliest thing posted on LOST. Can Sir Sam be banned please? First I go to LJS 10 and have to listen to two admins talk sh*t about mormons and now there's a mod posting within a thread that contains hate speech and does nothing. First off, I don't have any control over what happened at LJS. Second off, I done see ANY hate speech. If the mention of Mormons makes your blood boil, good for you. Fact is, Sir Sam's statement is only meant to poke fun and does not discriminant against them by making a statement about them. If this is as thick as your skin is, I'd suggest finding a some other forum to play on................. |
|
| Author: | JL Rockies [ Sun May 02, 2010 4:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Reason #96 UT>CO |
Intolerance should not be tolerated. Would it be OK if I posted UT>CO because we have less Jews? Would it be OK for me to post UT>CO because we are the whitest state? Doesn't this forum have a "no religion" rule. Do your job (correctly) for once. |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Sun May 02, 2010 5:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Reason #96 UT>CO |
LOCKED AND PENDING ADMIN INTERACTION....................... |
|
| Author: | corwyyn [ Sun May 02, 2010 8:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Reason #96 UT>CO |
OK folks, when I first saw this post come up I figured it was just going to be some friendly ribbing about sports teams, but given the direction this thread is heading it is now done. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|