LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Would you want a ride in this? AWESOME!
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=52507
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Thu May 06, 2010 12:03 am ]
Post subject:  Would you want a ride in this? AWESOME!

Some of you may recognize the voice of the guy taking a ride in the U-2. Amazing ride at 70,000 feet in Space.

I would love to take a ride also, but if the choice was given of U-2 at 70k ft or the SR-71 goign max speed, I'll take the SR-71.

http://www.wimp.com/breathtakingfootage/

Amazing opportunity and I am jealous of him.

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Thu May 06, 2010 12:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Would you want a ride in this? AWESOME!

SR-71 :BANANA: :pepper: :BANANA: :pepper: :BANANA: :pepper: :BANANA: :pepper:

Author:  STINGN [ Thu May 06, 2010 12:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Would you want a ride in this? AWESOME!

thats amazing!

Author:  Budke [ Thu May 06, 2010 8:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Would you want a ride in this? AWESOME!

SR-71 FTW!!!!!


I need to win the lottery and find a fully operational sr-71 and pay for a ride.

Or get cancer and go the make a wish foundation. :D

Author:  BVCRD [ Thu May 06, 2010 8:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Would you want a ride in this? AWESOME!

Come on.....in a U2?!! Better bring some samiches cause it's going to take a while.

Author:  KeswickDave [ Thu May 06, 2010 9:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Would you want a ride in this? AWESOME!

Budke wrote:
SR-71 FTW!!!!!


I need to win the lottery and find a fully operational sr-71 and pay for a ride.

Or get cancer and go the make a wish foundation. :D


That is a dream of mine too... unfortunately it last flew in 1999, they are all retired now :(

I remember seeing one at the Toronto Air Show years ago... totally awesome.

Author:  Daksport [ Thu May 06, 2010 7:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Would you want a ride in this? AWESOME!

Thats pretty incredible!

I'm glad to see that it was James May who went up on that flight. I think he is the type of person who could truly appreciate something like that.

Author:  warp2diesel [ Thu May 06, 2010 8:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Would you want a ride in this? AWESOME!

SR-71 what a plane :D :D :D :D :D

Author:  stumpjumper_09 [ Thu May 06, 2010 9:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Would you want a ride in this? AWESOME!

WOW

Author:  Sir Sam [ Fri May 07, 2010 8:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Would you want a ride in this? AWESOME!

Nah, U2 is way cooler.

Author:  KJ Kev [ Sat May 08, 2010 3:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Would you want a ride in this? AWESOME!

That video was amazing

Author:  Combat Truck Monkey [ Sat May 08, 2010 6:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Would you want a ride in this? AWESOME!

KJ Kev wrote:
That video was amazing


I would whole-heartedly agree. U-2 or SR-71, it would be amazing to see that view of the world!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/