| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| What for sale ads really mean ( possible R) http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=52693 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | InCommando [ Thu May 13, 2010 11:37 am ] |
| Post subject: | What for sale ads really mean ( possible R) |
What the ad say's... ..... ..... ........ .... .................... ..... ... ........ ............................ ............... What the ad "really" should say 1. needs minor repairs..................................................................................................................has 1 or more rods coming out the oil pan 2. should be a simple fix................................................................................................................I tried to replace some parts and now it won't run at all 3. has rust in the usual places........................................................................................................it's been sittin in the woods for 20 years 4. crate motor................................................................................................................................apparently a can of orange paint can add 200 h.p. and unlimited cubic inch diplacement 5. I would fix it but don't have the time..........................................................................................a neighbor tried to fix it and now I don't know what it needs 6. minor body damage ...................................................................................................................except for the telephone pole in the passenger seat, the rest of the body is straight 7. pro-street..................................................................................................................................my cousin Bubba put on an "Elderbrook intake" and Jegs traction bars........................ 8. Will trade for about anything, "sho me wat u got".........................................................................it has a blown head gasket and need to unload it on some other dumb booty 9. One owner/low miles..................................................................................................................it broke down 10 years ago, and been sittin in a field ever since 10. Selling for payoff/ take over the payments..................................................................................I really overpaid and am so far upside down I see Tokyo, ....looking to find someone dumber than me 11. runs great, but may need a tune up............................................................................................. only hitting on 5 out of 6 cylinders and only smokes for the first 25 miles or loss of oil pressure, whichever comes first 12. project, no time to finish, lost interest........................................................................................I can't change my own spark plugs, but that didn't stop me from taking everything apart, now I can't remember where it goes 13. Fast and Furious........................................................................................................................somehow putting on fake carbon fiber dash trim and a big booty wing.......adds 100 h.p. 14. 1984 "cutty" - classic show car...................................................................................................ya....sure......when Charlton Heston lands on The planet of the Apes 15. rat rod .......................................................................................................................................see # 3 ....includes a can of flat black spray paint 16. Need to sell today !....................................................................................................................my boyfriends in jail and I need bail money 17. We finance anybody and any credit !...............................................................................................................desperate to sell any car on the lot, .........prepare to make payments for 10 years 18. Will sell this weekend only $1500... it goes back up next week to $2000.00.............................I just read Nancy Pelosi's book............"How to screw up the Economy".............copyright obama publishing co............Harry Reid ,chairman 19. Price reduced, won't last long...................................................................................................I just hope it lasts long enough to sell it to the next smuck,......I just put in 3 jars of motor honey 20. rebuilt Salvage title/ but never been in an accident................................................................................. See # 6............and needs air bags replaced....and still want $500 more than KBB retail...go figure! 21. Car in " Show room condition'"....................................................................................................hasn't moved out of my driveway for a year, needs a transmission 22. "Anniversary Edition"..................................................................................................................Abracadabra !.............every 4 or 6 cylinder Camaro made that year is transformed into the Anniversary Edition 23. Sold " as is", no title..................................................................................................................I managed to screw the "Buy here, pay here " lot out of the last 5 payments.......... hide it in your garage for 6 months 24. " turn Key"..................................................................................................................................that's about all that turns 25. Kelly Blue book, ... I use " suggested retail " value for selling mine........................................... and I use "trade in " value when I want to buy yours 26. Good condition !.................................................................................................except for the 8 broken or inoperable items and the oil leak..the car is in good condition 27. Being deployed overseas, moving, going back to my country..........................tried every other lie to sell it...so one lie is as good as the next 28. Selling for half price, today only....found a car I want ..............................................thats because I only told you half the things wrong with it |
|
| Author: | myfirstjeep02 [ Thu May 13, 2010 12:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: What for sale ads really mean ( possible R) |
I have encountered nearly all of those in my search for my jeep my favorite being a truck that had "not" been in an accident yet the door didn't line up with the rest of the body and the paint had been sprayed right over the top of the factory decals and pinstripe. plus the guy told me the tires were in "great condition" as I could clearly see the metal from the steel belt
|
|
| Author: | JL Rockies [ Thu May 13, 2010 7:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: What for sale ads really mean ( possible R) |
25. Kelly Blue book, ... I use " suggested retail " value for selling mine........................................... and I use "trade in " value when I want to buy yours A lot of this going around the car business let me tell you. |
|
| Author: | InCommando [ Fri May 14, 2010 9:53 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: What for sale ads really mean ( possible R) |
If you gots it, it is crap, If I gotz it, it is gold...totally the law of selling. |
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Sat May 15, 2010 2:42 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: What for sale ads really mean ( possible R) |
Sticky this Please! Awesome stuff IC |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Sat May 15, 2010 11:51 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: What for sale ads really mean ( possible R) |
JeepinJarhead03 wrote: Awesome stuff IC X2
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|