| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Stuff white people like...camping, funny read http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=53314 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | tommudd [ Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Stuff white people like...camping, funny read |
Found this on another site just think its funny, esp about camping My wife still does not understand camping says its too much like the year she had to spend in the Tanzanian Army which is a whole other story http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2009/08/14/128-camping/ |
|
| Author: | Combat Truck Monkey [ Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Stuff white people like...camping, funny read |
As a suburban white boy who married a city girl, I find this very accurate! love it!
|
|
| Author: | wecwbe [ Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:15 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Stuff white people like...camping, funny read |
That's some funny stuff. I can relate to it. I've seen a lot of what they are talking about and I'm guilty of some of it myself. I wonder how much camping equipment people buy is used more than once. |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:53 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Stuff white people like...camping, funny read |
They have a book and in the back they have a "how white are you" test. I took it and found out I'm not white.....LOL!! |
|
| Author: | jimymc [ Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:13 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Stuff white people like...camping, funny read |
Budke wrote: They have a book and in the back they have a "how white are you" test. I took it and found out I'm not white.....LOL!! Dang, Budke, you could have fooled me.
|
|
| Author: | Budke [ Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:37 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Stuff white people like...camping, funny read |
jimymc wrote: Budke wrote: They have a book and in the back they have a "how white are you" test. I took it and found out I'm not white.....LOL!! Dang, Budke, you could have fooled me. ![]() For real!!! |
|
| Author: | BVCRD [ Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Stuff white people like...camping, funny read |
jimymc wrote: Budke wrote: They have a book and in the back they have a "how white are you" test. I took it and found out I'm not white.....LOL!! Dang, Budke, you could have fooled me. ![]() Just call me Casper. |
|
| Author: | KJ 119 [ Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:11 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Stuff white people like...camping, funny read |
Not one mention of mayonnaise. |
|
| Author: | BugginKJ [ Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Stuff white people like...camping, funny read |
Should be renamed to "Stuff city white people like...camping", all the good old boys I grew up with love camping with just the basics, including in the winter. I never owned a tent until I had kids, we/I always made our own shelters when camping for the night, week or longer. I also am a Casper white cracker sort of fellow
|
|
| Author: | HoosierJeeper [ Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Stuff white people like...camping, funny read |
Reminds me of when I went camping!
|
|
| Author: | Sir Sam [ Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:46 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Stuff white people like...camping, funny read |
The great thing bout owning a jeep is that you can sleep in the back. |
|
| Author: | Diggerfreek [ Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:08 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Stuff white people like...camping, funny read |
Sir Sam wrote: The great thing bout owning a jeep is that you can sleep in the back. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Funny stuff Tom
|
|
| Author: | BVCRD [ Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Stuff white people like...camping, funny read |
BugginKJ wrote: Should be renamed to "Stuff city white people like...camping", all the good old boys I grew up with love camping with just the basics, including in the winter. I never owned a tent until I had kids, we/I always made our own shelters when camping for the night, week or longer. I also am a Casper white cracker sort of fellow ![]() We always just dragged an old sleeping bag down in the woods and slept out by a fire. |
|
| Author: | durangotang [ Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Stuff white people like...camping, funny read |
BVCRD wrote: BugginKJ wrote: Should be renamed to "Stuff city white people like...camping", all the good old boys I grew up with love camping with just the basics, including in the winter. I never owned a tent until I had kids, we/I always made our own shelters when camping for the night, week or longer. I also am a Casper white cracker sort of fellow ![]() We always just dragged an old sleeping bag down in the woods and slept out by a fire. They forgot to add the part where all white people insist that their camping is more hardcore than all the other white people
|
|
| Author: | BugginKJ [ Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Stuff white people like...camping, funny read |
durangotang wrote: BVCRD wrote: BugginKJ wrote: Should be renamed to "Stuff city white people like...camping", all the good old boys I grew up with love camping with just the basics, including in the winter. I never owned a tent until I had kids, we/I always made our own shelters when camping for the night, week or longer. I also am a Casper white cracker sort of fellow ![]() We always just dragged an old sleeping bag down in the woods and slept out by a fire. They forgot to add the part where all white people insist that their camping is more hardcore than all the other white people ![]() Oh man your not foolin! You should see all of the RV'S I have to step over just to get to my current hide away
|
|
| Author: | Combat Truck Monkey [ Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:08 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Stuff white people like...camping, funny read |
BugginKJ wrote: Oh man your not foolin! You should see all of the RV'S I have to step over just to get to my current hide away ![]() You're not kidding! Thank God my Libby allows me to go where the RVs can't! |
|
| Author: | durangotang [ Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:24 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Stuff white people like...camping, funny read |
I'm such a hardcore camper, I tuck and roll out of my Libby at 20 so even the Jeep doesn't even know where the site is |
|
| Author: | Combat Truck Monkey [ Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:29 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Stuff white people like...camping, funny read |
durangotang wrote: I'm such a hardcore camper, I tuck and roll out of my Libby at 20 so even the Jeep doesn't even know where the site is I'll try that next time!
|
|
| Author: | jimymc [ Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:30 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Stuff white people like...camping, funny read |
Yeah, you guys will be glad to have an RV when you are older and your bones rebel against curling up in your Jeep or on the ground. Been there, done that. Spent many miles on foot carrying my food and pack on my back and sleeping on the ground. Retired from that and now and sleep in a nice comfy bed with all the amenities and I love it. If I want a snack or a cool one, I go to the fridge and get one. Want to see the weather, I turn on the TV. When I want to rough it I get in the Jeep and head out. Go ahead, sneak around my RV to get to the woods. I'll be snoring away in my RV. |
|
| Author: | BVCRD [ Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:07 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Stuff white people like...camping, funny read |
durangotang wrote: BVCRD wrote: BugginKJ wrote: Should be renamed to "Stuff city white people like...camping", all the good old boys I grew up with love camping with just the basics, including in the winter. I never owned a tent until I had kids, we/I always made our own shelters when camping for the night, week or longer. I also am a Casper white cracker sort of fellow ![]() We always just dragged an old sleeping bag down in the woods and slept out by a fire. They forgot to add the part where all white people insist that their camping is more hardcore than all the other white people ![]() I never heard of that. Well, maybe from Alaska folks.
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|