| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| BP oil spill http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=53594 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | ATXKJ [ Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:30 am ] |
| Post subject: | BP oil spill |
FYI - the best analysis I've read on what's happening (long and not encouraging) http://www.theoildrum.com/node/6593#comment-648967 and his links are pretty good too. |
|
| Author: | warp2diesel [ Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: BP oil spill |
Next week I have My Yearly 30 Hour OSHA Training Class. The instructor loves to seize current events and I am sure he will did up a bunch of violations that happened on the Deep Horizon Oil Platform. I will pass on what I can. |
|
| Author: | Fulltimer [ Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:27 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: BP oil spill |
Has anyone heard if the last inspector of that rig is still working? Or, even alive! If I was him I would change my name and move out of the whole country! Terry |
|
| Author: | warp2diesel [ Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: BP oil spill |
Fulltimer wrote: Has anyone heard if the last inspector of that rig is still working? Or, even alive! If I was him I would change my name and move out of the whole country! Terry I will bet they are protecting him if he is alive like they would Mob Boss who turned States Evidence.
|
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:48 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: BP oil spill |
All you little people....... |
|
| Author: | InCommando [ Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:30 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: BP oil spill |
I have my 30 hr OSHA in July...let the good times roll |
|
| Author: | warp2diesel [ Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: BP oil spill |
InCommando wrote: I have my 30 hr OSHA in July...let the good times roll They going to make Cops wear Hard Hats, Steel Toed Shoes, Safety Vests, and Safety Glasses now????? Or is it just ear plugs when you blow away a rapist in the act with a knife to the victims throat??? Would the rape victim get cited for not wearing a hard hat and steel toed boots? |
|
| Author: | BVCRD [ Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: BP oil spill |
warp2diesel wrote: InCommando wrote: I have my 30 hr OSHA in July...let the good times roll They going to make Cops wear Hard Hats, Steel Toed Shoes, Safety Vests, and Safety Glasses now????? Or is it just ear plugs when you blow away a rapist in the act with a knife to the victims throat??? Would the rape victim get cited for not wearing a hard hat and steel toed boots? Well, NoBama was told his heavy handed rule was unconstitutional today by a judge. They can drill deep water for now again. It is up to BHO and his henchman to do their job and inspect the rigs instead of just collecting their pay. Basically, they have to actually do the job. |
|
| Author: | KJ 119 [ Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: BP oil spill |
Thank goodness for the lift on the moratorium.Lots of guys down here are sitting at home wondering when they'll be able to go out and put food on the table. What happened to throwing a million inspectors out to check on other rigs? No,just go ahead and cease all drilling. Something fishy's going on.no pun intended |
|
| Author: | BVCRD [ Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: BP oil spill |
KJ 119 wrote: Thank goodness for the lift on the moratorium.Lots of guys down here are sitting at home wondering when they'll be able to go out and put food on the table. What happened to throwing a million inspectors out to check on other rigs? No,just go ahead and cease all drilling. Something fishy's going on.no pun intended Yea, and the stink is coming from the White House. Time to flush!! |
|
| Author: | Daksport [ Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: BP oil spill |
Only to find out that the judge has investments in the oil industry. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/ynews_ts2795 Guess he doesn't want to hurt his retirement fund. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|