| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Just lost a Friend http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=54760 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | JeepBumm68 [ Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Just lost a Friend |
Well, Today when I got home from work, I thought everything was good. When I went out to play with my Dogs I noticed my buddy Dakota not moving. He passed away sometime during the day. He never showed signs or sickness or anything. He was fine yesterday running around and chasing his toys and his brother. I had him for almost 8yrs now. I now my other dog Duke is going to be lonely now. We are kinda wondered now if he got into something or someone feed him something bad. He was in a laying position with his ears perked and a smile on his face. I Well Miss you Dakota!!! RIP 06AUG2010 |
|
| Author: | SurfGuitar141 [ Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Just lost a Friend |
Sorry to hear that, wife and I recently had to put our Pug down at 14 years old....never an easy thing with dogs..... |
|
| Author: | onebaucom [ Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Just lost a Friend |
sorry to hear about your loss. |
|
| Author: | KJ 119 [ Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:03 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Just lost a Friend |
Sorry you lost your buddy.It's tough. Rest in Peace Dakota. Any pics of your buddy? |
|
| Author: | jeep4life7 [ Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:02 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Just lost a Friend |
sorry to hear that my buddy got got ran over a few weeks ago my dads dog got really lonley so i got a new dog |
|
| Author: | Combat Truck Monkey [ Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:22 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Just lost a Friend |
So sorry to hear. |
|
| Author: | JeepBumm68 [ Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Just lost a Friend |
Seems like this year has been a bad year for both people and dogs everywhere. Thanks guys for the kinda words. Gonna breed my dog Duke now to get a puppy for him so his is not lonely. |
|
| Author: | Sir Sam [ Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Just lost a Friend |
sorry to hear that man. |
|
| Author: | dieselenthusiast [ Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:21 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Just lost a Friend |
Sir Sam wrote: sorry to hear that man. X2 My dogs are like my two kids.....well, they are my two kids........ |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|