| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Adobe Photoshop CS versions http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=55065 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Adobe Photoshop CS versions |
Who uses this program? I just ordered CS5 for $299 from Adobe (special offer to Element users - mine is the old first version of Elements). That's $400 off normal price! I decided to get it shipped to me instead of downloading. I like to have the hardcopy disc with me. Is there that much difference from Elements to CS5, especially the original version of Elements? |
|
| Author: | STINGN [ Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:35 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Adobe Photoshop CS versions |
Big difference...many more blending options, brushes, laso tools, wand tools. A whole new animal...I have had elements, then went to CS3, then 4 and I just recentlly got 5...I got it for 50 because I had all the ps programs...and if you get really into it, I recomend illustrator and indesign |
|
| Author: | eyehatetofu [ Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:07 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Adobe Photoshop CS versions |
I agree. I haven't even used CS 5 but the jump from CS2 to CS4 was pretty big, lots of improvements and I don't even use the majority of the stuff. I only use it for photography stuff. |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Adobe Photoshop CS versions |
Sounds good. Thanks for the info. I look forward to its arrival near the end of the week or early next week. |
|
| Author: | STINGN [ Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Adobe Photoshop CS versions |
if you have any questions (more so specific) you can send me a pm, otherwise i have no real info for you. PS is more of a thing where if you ask a question, its easy to answer rather than telling people what it can do. just get your fingers sticky with it at first |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|