LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

The Panties section is like a road kill animal, delete it.
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=55256
Page 1 of 1

Author:  warp2diesel [ Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:54 am ]
Post subject:  The Panties section is like a road kill animal, delete it.

Having a section that is locked and deactivated is like having a large rotting stinking road kill animal in front of your house.

Administrators made their point that the LOST Forum has no First Amendment Rights and is limited to Jeep topics, we are all going to be good Jeepers now.
Please show common decency, clean up, and delete the section.

Author:  BVCRD [ Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Panties section is like a road kill animal, delete i

That's not entirely accurate. Other topics are allowed as long as they do not beat on the chump BHO.

Author:  Fulltimer [ Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Panties section is like a road kill animal, delete i

Have you 2 noticed that there are very few people raising a ruckus about this whole thing? Take a look in a mirror and see who caused the demise of your precious section where you were free to run your mouths. The barely hidden racial remarks and the hating of the federal government was very clear. Now, shut the F up!

Terry

Author:  BVCRD [ Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Panties section is like a road kill animal, delete i

Fulltimer wrote:
Have you 2 noticed that there are very few people raising a ruckus about this whole thing? Take a look in a mirror and see who caused the demise of your precious section where you were free to run your mouths. The barely hidden racial remarks and the hating of the federal government was very clear. Now, shut the F up!

Terry




:ROTFL: Why beat around the bush...please sir, tell us what's on your mind. Freedom of expression is something I treasure dearly, so I won't tell you to STFU. I will say.....no, I won't even say that, but I will think it very loudly. :BANANA: :lol: I sure hope I was clear, crystal to be exact. What's wrong with hating on the federal government? They're screwing things up. As far as any racial remarks, I wouldn't know what you are talking about there sir.

Author:  KJ 119 [ Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Panties section is like a road kill animal, delete i

The panties section just wasn't the same after I got banned from it. :roll:





BVCRD wrote:
Fulltimer wrote:
Have you 2 noticed that there are very few people raising a ruckus about this whole thing? Take a look in a mirror and see who caused the demise of your precious section where you were free to run your mouths. The barely hidden racial remarks and the hating of the federal government was very clear. Now, shut the F up!

Terry




:ROTFL: Why beat around the bush...please sir, tell us what's on your mind. Freedom of expression is something I treasure dearly, so I won't tell you to STFU. I will say.....no, I won't even say that, but I will think it very loudly. :BANANA: :lol: I sure hope I was clear, crystal to be exact. What's wrong with hating on the federal government? They're screwing things up. As far as any racial remarks, I wouldn't know what you are talking about there sir.


Is this an admission of guilt?

Author:  BugginKJ [ Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Panties section is like a road kill animal, delete i

The entire subject is like road kill......................

Author:  jdorris [ Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Panties section is like a road kill animal, delete i

If you don't like being reminded of the closed section, just don't look at it. :mrgreen:

Author:  jnaut [ Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Panties section is like a road kill animal, delete i

Image

Author:  warp2diesel [ Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Panties section is like a road kill animal, delete i

jdorris wrote:
If you don't like being reminded of the closed section, just don't look at it. :mrgreen:


I could say the same about her, she does have pretty hair :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:

Cheers to the late panties section, the new mascot.

Author:  warp2diesel [ Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Panties section is like a road kill animal, delete i

Fulltimer wrote:
Have you 2 noticed that there are very few people raising a ruckus about this whole thing? Take a look in a mirror and see who caused the demise of your precious section where you were free to run your mouths. The barely hidden racial remarks and the hating of the federal government was very clear. Now, shut the F up!

Terry


Here is to you too, hope she shows up on the beach near you:

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Panties section is like a road kill animal, delete i

Read this:

http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=27776

Then this:

http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=35255



And finally, you had to click on "I agree to these terms" when you joined LOST. Below is what you agreed to.


By accessing “LOST JEEPS” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “LOST JEEPS”, “http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “LOST JEEPS”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “LOST JEEPS” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.

Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Group”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “General Public License” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from http://www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions, the phpBB Group is not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: http://www.phpbb.com/.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “LOST JEEPS” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “LOST JEEPS” has the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “LOST JEEPS” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.



This is not a public forum. It is private and you agreed to the terms. There are many other forums that are for those things that you wish to express your personal free speech. L.O.S.T. is not one of those particular forums. We enjoy your company while talking about Jeep topics and a few off topic items, but those other topics, which you speak of, do not fit this private forum.


Have fun and keep Jeepin.

Author:  tommudd [ Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Panties section is like a road kill animal, delete i

:POPCORN:
waiting...waiting :-)r

Author:  BVCRD [ Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Panties section is like a road kill animal, delete i

KJ 119 wrote:
The panties section just wasn't the same after I got banned from it. :roll:





BVCRD wrote:
Fulltimer wrote:
Have you 2 noticed that there are very few people raising a ruckus about this whole thing? Take a look in a mirror and see who caused the demise of your precious section where you were free to run your mouths. The barely hidden racial remarks and the hating of the federal government was very clear. Now, shut the F up!

Terry




:ROTFL: Why beat around the bush...please sir, tell us what's on your mind. Freedom of expression is something I treasure dearly, so I won't tell you to STFU. I will say.....no, I won't even say that, but I will think it very loudly. :BANANA: :lol: I sure hope I was clear, crystal to be exact. What's wrong with hating on the federal government? They're screwing things up. As far as any racial remarks, I wouldn't know what you are talking about there sir.


Is this an admission of guilt?




Guilty of what? Being an American? Guilty as charged.

Author:  BVCRD [ Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Panties section is like a road kill animal, delete i

tommudd wrote:
:POPCORN:
waiting...waiting :-)r



Where were you a week ago? Outside the panties section, you grow a pair. Bottom line is, many let their panties get wadded which was in direct violation of the #1 rule of the panties section. YOU GOT WADDED!!! :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:

Author:  Burchie [ Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Panties section is like a road kill animal, delete i

warp2diesel wrote:
Having a section that is locked and deactivated is like having a large rotting stinking road kill animal in front of your house.


I agree. I'm working on having it removed ASAP.

Author:  Burchie [ Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Panties section is like a road kill animal, delete i

BVCRD wrote:

... Bottom line is, many let their panties get wadded which was in direct violation of the #1 rule of the panties section...


And this is why the section got deleted. People got wadded.

Author:  Burchie [ Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Panties section is like a road kill animal, delete i

Burchie wrote:
And this is why the section got deleted. People got wadded.


I would like to edit what I said. It's not because people got wadded, it's because they didn't approve of the content being discussed in that section from a few individuals, and they got together and voiced their concern to us. And we responded. Not sure why the section is still there, I'll take blame for that oversight, but soon it will be gone and we can get back to the reason why we are here. Jeeps.

Author:  tonycrd [ Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Panties section is like a road kill animal, delete i

Burchie wrote:
we can get back to the reason why we are here. Jeeps.


hear,hear!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/