LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Son Graduates BCT
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=55431
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Richrail [ Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:58 am ]
Post subject:  Son Graduates BCT

My youngest son graduated Basic Training Sept. 3rd from Ft. Leonard Wood Missouri. All three of my boys went through Basic at Ft. Leonard Wood. and my daughter is starting college, wow this is an empty nest.

Author:  ekj [ Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Son Graduates BCT

Congratulations! MP?

Author:  Richrail [ Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Son Graduates BCT

Artillery Fire support, for the youngest my older two were M.I..

Author:  bugnout [ Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Son Graduates BCT

Welcome to the club, :BANANA: Being an empty nester takes a while to get used to. The biggest perk is you can take advantage of the off peak travel bargains now. Don't have to worry about school holidays to schedule.

My son's a Petty Officer 2nd class on a destroyer. been in about 2 1/2 years now.

Author:  Richrail [ Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Son Graduates BCT

It's kind like a mini retirement. :pepper: My job has not set hours or days so we have to be very spontaneous. I work for Union Pacific RR so I have three to four days off between runs. :BANANA:

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Son Graduates BCT

Now you can bop the wife in the kitchen, in the hallway, stairs, the kids bedroom....anytime you want. :BANANA: :SOMBRERO: :pepper: :5SHOTS: :CAMPING: :rockon: :BINGO:

Author:  Richrail [ Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Son Graduates BCT

Almost, my daughter is still home , but working and going to college.

Author:  wheeee32 [ Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Son Graduates BCT

I know my Dad loves having the house to himself. Hey Bugnout do you remember which Destroyer? I'm about to grad in Pensacola and most likely will be seeing deployment on a carrier at some point.

Author:  bugnout [ Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Son Graduates BCT

wheeee32 wrote:
I know my Dad loves having the house to himself. Hey Bugnout do you remember which Destroyer? I'm about to grad in Pensacola and most likely will be seeing deployment on a carrier at some point.


The Stout, What's your rate?

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/