LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Incommando Banned?
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=55642
Page 1 of 2

Author:  KJ 119 [ Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Incommando Banned?

Was there some kind of cataclysmic event that I missed before it got erased?????

Tell me he wasn't banned for being an assshole cuz...........Newsflash!,he's been an assshole for the last 5 years around here.My Uncle is an assshole,but I wouldn't ban him from the family for that. :roll:
This is the internets people! If he pisses you off,then cuss him out and tell him what's on your mind.Just don't threaten to kill him or he'll make a phone call and ruin your life :goink: :ROTFL: Unless you plan to attend a meet-n-greet in Ohio that has absolutely no chance of wheeling or wrenching involved(and food being served of course),then you won't ever have to deal with him outside of your keyboard.Let him have it.

Apologies to Mods and Admin,I know you're thinking "Goddamn,we can't even shitcan the biggest jerk on the board without someone complaining about it".
Well.....he's our jerk and I like him.

I'm hoping this is a temporary ban,and we'll have our resident ball-buster back in action next week. :evil:

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Incommando Banned?

This thread won't go in a proper direction. Be prepared.......

:POPCORN: :POPCORN: :POPCORN:

Author:  stumpjumper_09 [ Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Incommando Banned?

I think if we're banning asssholes you should start at the top. JL is still here :dizzy:

Author:  dieselenthusiast [ Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Incommando Banned?

Image

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Incommando Banned?

KJ 119 wrote:
Was there some kind of cataclysmic event that I missed before it got erased?????

Tell me he wasn't banned for being an assshole cuz...........Newsflash!,he's been an assshole for the last 5 years around here.My Uncle is an assshole,but I wouldn't ban him from the family for that. :roll:
This is the internets people! If he pisses you off,then cuss him out and tell him what's on your mind.Just don't threaten to kill him or he'll make a phone call and ruin your life :goink: :ROTFL: Unless you plan to attend a meet-n-greet in Ohio that has absolutely no chance of wheeling or wrenching involved(and food being served of course),then you won't ever have to deal with him outside of your keyboard.Let him have it.

Apologies to Mods and Admin,I know you're thinking "Goddamn,we can't even shitcan the biggest jerk on the board without someone complaining about it".
Well.....he's our jerk and I like him.

I'm hoping this is a temporary ban,and we'll have our resident ball-buster back in action next week. :evil:


MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
:POPCORN: it is pop corn time :ROTFL:

Author:  03CDKJ [ Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Incommando Banned?

Incommando did not represent LOST or the Ohio group very well... sad to see him go, he is my friend... but he was warned.... and yes he has been to my house..
Grow up... or get out....

Author:  03CDKJ [ Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Incommando Banned?

:POPCORN:

Author:  JL Rockies [ Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Incommando Banned?

stumpjumper_09 wrote:
I think if we're banning asssholes you should start at the top. JL is still here :dizzy:



Dude... you have issues...

Author:  03CDKJ [ Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Incommando Banned?

:ROTFL:

Author:  dieselenthusiast [ Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Incommando Banned?

BVCRD was also Image

Author:  teckman02 [ Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Incommando Banned?

don is the type of person that does not surgar-coat thinks he tells you how it is

Author:  KJ 119 [ Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Incommando Banned?

dieselenthusiast wrote:
BVCRD was also Image



BVWho?

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Incommando Banned?

KJ 119 wrote:
dieselenthusiast wrote:
BVCRD was also Image



BVWho?


:ROTFL:
:dead:
So anything good going on down your way ?
We're having a M&G this Saturday, if you were closer you could show up and see who just comes to eat :wink:
later

Author:  warp2diesel [ Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Incommando Banned?

I will miss his wit :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:

Lets all have a round (not Kool Aid) for our fallen comrade :dead: :dead:

Author:  BugginKJ [ Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Incommando Banned?

dieselenthusiast wrote:
BVCRD was also Image

I didn't know the guy other than what he posted on this site. A bit of an alarmist maybe. The thing I didn't like was every time I saw his name I thought of the underwear BVD. Then like some of his political posts, just like underwear, contained some chit. I am no way endorsing or denouncing ANY political party :jester:

Author:  jeep4life7 [ Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Incommando Banned?

he was kinda a jerk but he was funny as heck i liked him (probly cuz he was never against my opinion :BANANA:

:CAMPING: :POPCORN:

Author:  ekj [ Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Incommando Banned?

I seldom agreed with what he had to say, but he brought flavor to the forum with his opinionated posts.

Author:  BugginKJ [ Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Incommando Banned?

So that makes Incommando guest number what from Ohio? Just for reference if and when he posts or is he going to get a different name than guest #2,3, ect...? :jester:

Author:  JL Rockies [ Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Incommando Banned?

The main thing is that I'm still here for everyone. :goink:

Author:  BugginKJ [ Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Incommando Banned?

JL Rockies wrote:
The main thing is that I'm still here for everyone. :goink:

To bad they took away the room that was created for everyone you give atomic wedgies to. :goink:

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/