LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

New Game for Off Topic!
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=55674
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Sir Sam [ Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:32 pm ]
Post subject:  New Game for Off Topic!

Heres how the game works, its kinda like darts.

A moderator comes into Off Topic, blindly clicks a topic, and then hits "Lock"

Chances are its a flame war thats been closed.
:shock:

Author:  tommudd [ Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Game for Off Topic!

Oh boy this is going to be a fun game for sure!

Mr. Redenbacher we'll need more
:POPCORN:

Author:  KJ 119 [ Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Game for Off Topic!

Here you go Tom. :POPCORN: :POPCORN:




What are the rules to this game?

Author:  JL Rockies [ Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Game for Off Topic!

I'd listen for the rules but it's hard to hear over the sound of how bad-ass I am. :mrgreen:

Author:  BugginKJ [ Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Game for Off Topic!

JL Rockies wrote:
I'd listen for the rules but it's hard to hear over the sound of how bad-ass I am. :mrgreen:

Ya know if a erection lasts for more than 4 hours you are to seek immediate medical attention............

Author:  tommudd [ Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Game for Off Topic!

JL Rockies wrote:
I'd listen for the rules but it's hard to hear over the sound of how bad-ass I THINK in my own mind I am. :mrgreen:


Some how you forgot a few words in there, fixed it for you! :BANANA:

Author:  JL Rockies [ Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Game for Off Topic!

BugginKJ wrote:
JL Rockies wrote:
I'd listen for the rules but it's hard to hear over the sound of how bad-ass I am. :mrgreen:

Ya know if a erection lasts for more than 4 hours you are to seek immediate medical attention............



That's right, I'm like Viagra for the soul.... :lol:

Author:  JL Rockies [ Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Game for Off Topic!

tommudd wrote:
JL Rockies wrote:
I'd listen for the rules but it's hard to hear over the sound of how bad-ass I THINK in my own mind I am. :mrgreen:


Some how you forgot a few words in there, fixed it for you! :BANANA:



Knowing is half the battle.... learned that watching GI Joe cartoons.

Author:  Burchie [ Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New Game for Off Topic!

Sir Sam wrote:
Heres how the game works, its kinda like darts.

A moderator comes into Off Topic, blindly clicks a topic, and then hits "Lock"

Chances are its a flame war thats been closed.
:shock:


I wanna play. I like darts. This sounds like a fun one. Maybe we can incorporate the ban stick too. Who's 1st?

Author:  Burchie [ Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New Game for Off Topic!

JL Rockies wrote:
I'd listen for the rules but it's hard to hear over the sound of how bad-ass I am. :mrgreen:



You’re legion in your own mind.

Author:  KJ 119 [ Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New Game for Off Topic!

Burchie wrote:
Sir Sam wrote:
Heres how the game works, its kinda like darts.

A moderator comes into Off Topic, blindly clicks a topic, and then hits "Lock"

Chances are its a flame war thats been closed.
:shock:


I wanna play. I like darts. This sounds like a fun one. Maybe we can incorporate the ban stick too. Who's 1st?


Oooo Oooo Can I be 1st!!!!!!!

Hold on.....before I volunteer,what do I win? :pepper:

Author:  Burchie [ Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New Game for Off Topic!

KJ 119 wrote:

Hold on.....before I volunteer,what do I win? :pepper:


You want what's behind curtain #1, 2 or 3?

Author:  KJ 119 [ Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New Game for Off Topic!

Burchie wrote:
KJ 119 wrote:

Hold on.....before I volunteer,what do I win? :pepper:


You want what's behind curtain #1, 2 or 3?



:ROTFL:

Can I just take the cash and run?

Author:  linewarbr [ Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New Game for Off Topic!

JL Rockies wrote:
tommudd wrote:
JL Rockies wrote:
I'd listen for the rules but it's hard to hear over the sound of how bad-ass I THINK in my own mind I am. :mrgreen:


Some how you forgot a few words in there, fixed it for you! :BANANA:



Knowing is half the battle.... learned that watching GI Joe cartoons.


Well-played. . . well-played.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/