| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Best wedding cake ever.... http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=55712 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Budke [ Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Best wedding cake ever.... |
This is my buddies wedding cake.
|
|
| Author: | BugginKJ [ Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Best weddig cake ever.... |
I thought it was going to be a picture of a tombstone
|
|
| Author: | WelshCherokeeCRD [ Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Best weddig cake ever.... |
Maybe it's because I'm just a dumb Brit in a foreign land far, far away, but I'm not quite sure I know what a weddig cake is? |
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Best weddig cake ever.... |
Most in the US don't do the whole fruitcake type "cake" at the wedding they have some rather formal, and extremely overly expensive "pretty white cakes" it's gotten quite common now for the "wedding cake" to show more of the personality of the couple both of the weddings I was in in GB had some sort of, I'm not sure, orange tasting cake with icing - kind of tasted like sugary marmalade? which I actually prefer over the typical US wedding cake, not real big into eating powdered sugar mixed with butter |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Best weddig cake ever.... |
WelshCherokeeCRD wrote: Maybe it's because I'm just a dumb Brit in a foreign land far, far away, but I'm not quite sure I know what a weddig cake is? Supposed to be 'wedding' Typo, my bad. lol |
|
| Author: | WelshCherokeeCRD [ Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:27 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Best weddig cake ever.... |
JeepinJarhead03 wrote: Most in the US don't do the whole fruitcake type "cake" at the wedding they have some rather formal, and extremely overly expensive "pretty white cakes" it's gotten quite common now for the "wedding cake" to show more of the personality of the couple both of the weddings I was in in GB had some sort of, I'm not sure, orange tasting cake with icing - kind of tasted like sugary marmalade? which I actually prefer over the typical US wedding cake, not real big into eating powdered sugar mixed with butter Mate, I was just making a joke about budke's typo |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|