| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| How will college students stay awake in class now http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=56303 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | warp2diesel [ Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | How will college students stay awake in class now |
Energy drink is banned http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2010/10/15/ ... rgy-drink/ I predict that grades will drop in all non-technical classes |
|
| Author: | stoutdog [ Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: How will college students stay awake in class now |
Meh, those things are terrible for you anyways... Coffee and tea are still the staples for myself and most of my friends. |
|
| Author: | Sir Sam [ Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: How will college students stay awake in class now |
Wow, I gotta try that stuff now! Quote: “I’ve seen guys—very big, who can have a high tolerance for alcohol, drink one and a half of these and not remember their entire night,” says senior Sara Rahimi.
The drinks are sold in a variety of fruit flavors, packaged inside brightly-colored cans and cost only about $2.50 each. Junior Noah Luogameno says it’s a drink that will keep you up until the early morning. “It makes you party all night long,” Luogameno says. |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: How will college students stay awake in class now |
Four Loko will mess you up. I drink one and I'm good for the night..... Just sayin.
|
|
| Author: | scull20 [ Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: How will college students stay awake in class now |
I'm sorry to say, but they are a staple here at Penn State, every time I turn around I see one of those 'Four Loko' cans or a 'Joose' can...and they are now being sold by the case. I've had one sip, and that was enough...they taste AWFUL if you ask me. There's a new trend going around here, as if the crap wasn't bad enough already, to mix the 'Four Loko' with Mountain Dew. My younger brother is a freshman at Ramapo, and from what he has told me there is a major a crackdown on alcohol in general there right now. Penalties for underage drinking have gone up, as well as being caught hosting parties, etc. etc. |
|
| Author: | jeep4life7 [ Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: How will college students stay awake in class now |
Budke wrote: Four Loko will mess you up. I drink one and I'm good for the night..... Just sayin. ![]() x2 |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|