| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Secret Santa 2010 ! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=56478 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | callaway [ Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Secret Santa 2010 ! |
LOST Christmas is canceled this year =/ |
|
| Author: | callaway [ Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Secret Santa 2010 ! |
Just about 2 weeks left and only 2 people are willing to play... might have to scrap it this year =/ |
|
| Author: | yodejt02 [ Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Secret Santa 2010 ! |
I am in!!! |
|
| Author: | JL Rockies [ Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Secret Santa 2010 ! |
I would but there's a great chance some hater would get my name and buy me poo. |
|
| Author: | mikey1273 [ Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Secret Santa 2010 ! |
JL Rockies wrote: I would but there's a great chance some hater would get my name and buy me poo. Well you take your chances I guess.... And there are haters on here? |
|
| Author: | callaway [ Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Secret Santa 2010 ! |
Ok guys, this has been up for over a month and 3 people are willing to play. I know deadline to say you want to play is next week, but I'm calling this one. I had high hopes for this year, as in years past we've had 20+ people involved. Thanks to everyone who was willing to play, but there just are not enough people to make this worthwhile this year. We'll try again next year =/ |
|
| Author: | linewarbr [ Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:05 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Secret Santa 2010 ! |
Bummer, man. I was in. I really wanted to send JL one of my cat's turds. Much like the effect kryptonite has on Superman, I understand that the turd of a common tabby is known to cause a weakening of JL's force field of mojo. By the way, JL - what's your address? |
|
| Author: | JL Rockies [ Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Secret Santa 2010 ! |
You must not know bout me |
|
| Author: | jeep4life7 [ Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Secret Santa 2010 ! |
i would play |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|