| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Movember http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=56602 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | tommudd [ Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Movember |
any one growing out their mustache for Movember for awareness of Prostate Cancer? Movember Link YouTube - Movember USA Intro YouTube - Mo Sista Malin Akerman loves... OK ok can't get them to link right but someone will help me out I hope |
|
| Author: | warp2diesel [ Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Movember |
Had mine since High School and my beard for over 30 years, does that count? |
|
| Author: | 501 [ Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Movember |
tommudd wrote: any one growing out their mustache for Movember for awareness of Prostate Cancer?
Movember Link YouTube - Movember USA Intro YouTube - Mo Sista Malin Akerman loves... OK ok can't get them to link right but someone will help me out I hope |
|
| Author: | OldSkull [ Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Movember |
warp2diesel wrote: Had mine since High School and my beard for over 30 years, does that count? Nope! Cut it right now! Use to have mine until I divorce in 2003 ...She take it with her! RFLMAO! |
|
| Author: | VoodooMann [ Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Movember |
I am participating in movember/novembeard/no-shave-november |
|
| Author: | eyehatetofu [ Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:21 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Movember |
Mustaches look creepy. Like "trying to lure children in your van with candy" creepy. I rock a goatee, 'cuz the ladies dig it, and grow a beard come NHL playoff time, ie playoff beard. I guess if it's for a good cause, looking creepy for a bit isn't to bad. |
|
| Author: | mikey1273 [ Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Movember |
been doing the Goatee thing for a few years and I like it. Cant quite grow a real decent full beard for some reason or I would. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|