| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| I exercised my right to vote http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=56649 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | dieselenthusiast [ Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:01 am ] |
| Post subject: | I exercised my right to vote |
I exercised my right to vote today. And since we can't talk about politics, I'll just stop there. |
|
| Author: | JL Rockies [ Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:15 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I exercised my right to vote |
WOOT!! |
|
| Author: | STINGN [ Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:34 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I exercised my right to vote |
i was a month off for age to vote for president. forgot to vote today.
|
|
| Author: | MidnightLiberty [ Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:42 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I exercised my right to vote |
Ditto here. |
|
| Author: | warp2diesel [ Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:19 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I exercised my right to vote |
Don't vote for GRABBERS: Jeep Paycheck Guns Rights |
|
| Author: | Budke [ Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:48 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I exercised my right to vote |
I didn't vote. I don't really care for politics. Plus, I didn't really pay attention to any of the candidates anyways, so if I did vote it would have been a random choice. |
|
| Author: | callaway [ Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:51 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I exercised my right to vote |
STINGN wrote: i was a month off for age to vote for president. forgot to vote today. ![]() Forgot ? I was there at 6.40 on the way to work |
|
| Author: | STINGN [ Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:08 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I exercised my right to vote |
callaway wrote: STINGN wrote: i was a month off for age to vote for president. forgot to vote today. ![]() Forgot ? I was there at 6.40 on the way to work had to get up at class at 6, got out at 2, had to pick up gf from skokie swift. then on the way back we both had different voting locations. we only had about 30 minutes left to vote so said, eh we will vote in 2 years for presidential lol |
|
| Author: | JL Rockies [ Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:36 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I exercised my right to vote |
I registered through ACORN so I got to vote in every state several times!
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|