| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Multi-tool so you won't wind up like Aron Ralston http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=57562 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | JPFreek1 [ Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Multi-tool so you won't wind up like Aron Ralston |
Check out our review of the Leatherman Surge Multi-tool. It's a great item that will keep you from having to do what Aron Ralston did when he cut off his arm in Canyonlands National Park: http://online.jpfreek.com/2010/08/25/le ... ulti-tool/ http://online.jpfreek.com/2010/11/21/127-hours/ |
|
| Author: | JL Rockies [ Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Multi-tool so you won't wind up like Aron Ralston |
How does this tool help me not get into that situation or if I do how does it provide a better resolution? |
|
| Author: | JPFreek1 [ Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Multi-tool so you won't wind up like Aron Ralston |
Yeah, I actually thought about how I worded it after I posted the thread. Anyways, I recall Aron Ralston saying how crappy his Chinese-made tool was while he was enduring his struggle so it was really more a comparison of his self-proclaimed junk tool vs. this one. Hopefully none of us will ever be in that situation to begin with but just in case... |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:40 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Multi-tool so you won't wind up like Aron Ralston |
Just a flesh wound. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|