| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| I hate it when that happens...... http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=60429 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | NewOldTimer [ Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | I hate it when that happens...... |
Due to my recent layoff, and other financial concerns...... I had to cancel my order with Boiler for my roof rack. I set aside the money for it months ago, before I got laid off, & was really looking forward to my KJ not looking stock anymore. Unfortunately, life intervenes...
|
|
| Author: | KJ 119 [ Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I hate it when that happens...... |
Bummer OT. If it makes you feel any better, wifey ripped my roof rack clean off. Including rails! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|