LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Anyone dip?
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=7268
Page 1 of 1

Author:  NU ARTY BOY [ Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Anyone dip?

I was just curious of how many other LOST members dip or chew. I don't think it is perticularly anything to be proud of but I just wanted to know.

I'm a Skoal man myself. Wintergreen and Mint are my favorite flavors. I'm thinking about switching to pouches though...

Author:  Edwin [ Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:45 am ]
Post subject: 

No snuff, only Levi Garrett chew.

Author:  KJ 119 [ Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone dip?

No "Worm Dirt" in 20 years for this cool cat.
LW likes it though.He'll spat on your shoes if you don't watch it. :shock:

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone dip?

When I put my hand on your hip. When I dip, you dip, we dip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHBwDYyyGxs :SOMBRERO: :ROTFL:


Nasty habit. Did chew a couple times. Once during a rainy Army ROTC Advanced Camp (Ft Bragg) Land Nav training exercise. Even the women in my platoon joined in. Of course, we started spitting on each other (the ponchos) and letting the rain wash it all off. One hades of a time.

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone dip?

used to, skoal long cut, hated the pouches, been quit about a year

Author:  mag03kj [ Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone dip?

Ill dip...Levi is the way to go tho!!

Author:  linewarbr [ Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anyone dip?

KJ 119 wrote:
No "Worm Dirt" in 20 years for this cool cat.
LW likes it though.He'll spat on your shoes if you don't watch it. :shock:


Yes indeed, and I got aim like Josey Wales, brother.

Grizzly snuff, used to dip Copenhagen long cut until it got up to $5/ can. I can't do the flavored tobaccos like mint and wintergreen, I like it bitter. I tried Camel snus for a while but it is just too sweet. I like my dip like I like my beer - dark, strong, and bitter.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/