| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Almost hit someone who ran red light tonight ... http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16036 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | dirtykj [ Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Almost hit someone who ran red light tonight ... |
I'm still here in Irvine but only for a few more days, and tonight I nearly hit someone who ran his red light ... wrote about it in the General forum in the "little accident" thread. I got turned around 180 degrees in my lane and the tires were smoking ... but I didn't roll (nearly, though). Geez I'm still mad ... (thank goodness for Gran Tourismo |
|
| Author: | jpzkj [ Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:37 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Wow Bill Im glad your OK ! were you solo ? Howz the KJ ? |
|
| Author: | dirtykj [ Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Yeah I was by myself, luckily. The kids might have enjoyed it but my wife probably wouldn't have Jeep feels OK. Scared the living cr@p out of me when the tail spun around ... |
|
| Author: | CaKJFreedom [ Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:03 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Glad you're ok. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|