LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Hangover crawl - photos
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16105
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Burchie [ Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Hangover crawl - photos

Great trip everyone. I really like that trail. I forgot it gets a little hairy up there towards the top. Hats off to Lisa. She did the whole trail by herself with out having to be strapped. Gold mountain will be a piece of cake.

Ben showed us all how to "break in" a new jeep on attempted suicide hill.
---------

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Author:  Fish1976 [ Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

Had a great time on the trail with every one. I'm with you Burchie, I forgot that it got interesting up towards the top. Every one did a great job, times two (x2) on the hats of to Lisa, she did great, there is no holding her back now. Every one that didn't make it well see ya next year. Clint, Brain, ahd Shanna we missed you out there this year. Here it the link to the few picks we got. Burchie get action shot of Bama.


http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandin ... share&Ux=0

Author:  Ntrgrl [ Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Hangover Crawl

Thanks Burchie and Fish :D

I never would have made it without your great spotting, words of encouragment ( and in some areas :shock:, your soothing voices) :oops: :)

Ted was a great help to, he gave me a great line to follow.
Everyone was very helpful, (even Bama, she provided great doggie kisses when we stopped).

Ord Mtn. was a piece of cake compared to White Mtn.



PS: hey Burchie, my husband says I can't wash off my muddy KJ in the driveway this time... I have to go down to the 'do it yourself car wash'
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  fermill403 [ Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

I didn't take a single pic this year. I decided to have a whole lot of Connor and Dad time this year. Shorty and I had a blast.

Way to go Lisa, I see Mr. Bull soon in your future.

See you all on the next outing.

Author:  Ntrgrl [ Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thanks Doug! John Bull ! :shock:
Gold Mtn. ! :shock: ...
yeah, don't know about that... I think I need a little more confidence buliding on the lesser impact runs before I tackle the biggies

Burchie, which way did you end up going home?
When I headed out via Fawnskin I hit some ice/snow.... did exactly what you and Ted and Fish and Doug had said... slow and easy.

I got some great pics... (if I can figure out how to get them posted :? ).

Author:  kjgrrl [ Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

good job, Lisa! Always knew you could do it!! :wink:

Author:  Ntrgrl [ Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:08 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hey kjgrrl... where were u... missed u :(

It was fun... I wouldn't have ever thought my libby and I could of made it. Good spotters and great friends make a difference :D

Author:  desertliberty [ Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:29 pm ]
Post subject: 

I am so glad you guys had a good turn out. Man I miss wheeling with you all.

Fish I see a bit of a lift on that XJ. Did you use the parts I gave you or did you buck up and buy some new stuff? Looks really good!

Lisa keep wheeling your really looking like a pro now!

Brian

Author:  Ntrgrl [ Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thanks Brian...

how's Arizona? Miss you.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/