LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Set of 5 Rubicon (Moab) wheels 16"
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=17846
Page 1 of 1

Author:  rpraterxj [ Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Set of 5 Rubicon (Moab) wheels 16"

Hey gang,

Unfortunately I have to sell these now. I had posted them before but was able to work my finances out then. But now, I have to pay for a window that my son broke! He threw one of his toys and it broke the window. Dual pane, lowE windows are not cheap. We have to replace just the broken half of the window and it's almost $500.

So I need to sell the wheels to pay for it. I am looking for a quick sale. I can possibly meet somewhere if the buyer can not pick them up locally. I live in Lake Forest and work in Irvine.

Looking for $450 firm!

I will get picks later today and post them up. The wheels are in great condition with a few scratches on a couple of the wheels. This is a 5 wheel set.

Thanks
Robert

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/