| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Night sky in Racetrack Playa http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=20589 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | dirtykj [ Thu May 10, 2007 3:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Night sky in Racetrack Playa |
You guys will get a kick out of this one. Image of the night sky taken from racetrack playa in Death Valley 2 years ago It's digitally enhanced and stretched (and stitched together) from images taken 2 years ago (tile of 30 images). EDIT: I goofed this one up. It's two years old, but 30 sources images |
|
| Author: | JJsTJ [ Thu May 10, 2007 3:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Very cool, my new wallpaper. |
|
| Author: | swanyo [ Fri May 11, 2007 6:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I believe it was only two years ago, so still time for us to see sights like that. I love that checking all the other pictures on that site! |
|
| Author: | scoobybri [ Fri May 11, 2007 6:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I see a KJ West trip in here somewhere.... |
|
| Author: | JJsTJ [ Fri May 11, 2007 7:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
scoobybri wrote: I see a KJ West trip in here somewhere....
KJ WEST has gone in the Fall in previous years. We will have to hit up Mario and see if he can squeeze in a trip this year. I would like to get back out here again but Really not looking forward to that dang washboard road. |
|
| Author: | dirtykj [ Sat May 12, 2007 12:30 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
JJsKJ wrote: Really not looking forward to that dang washboard road.
That washboard road was one of the highlights of the trip I miss you guys and the trips ... |
|
| Author: | Edvalencia [ Sun May 13, 2007 1:48 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
That's an awesome picture. Mario mentioned something about doing this run again, but going in a different direction. Last year, the roads were pretty smooth and the mine we visited was really cool. Quote: I miss you guys and the trips ...
We miss you guys. If you ever want to join us on a run, just fly out and ride with me. I'll even check my battery before we go |
|
| Author: | bthomas [ Sun May 13, 2007 9:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Like that place a lot, KJ West or solo. Looking forward to a 2-day or a 3-day with Top of The Inyos. |
|
| Author: | jpzkj [ Sun May 13, 2007 11:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Yeah thats a very special place for sure. I liked that highspeed dirt road. Wally, Clint and I were jammin down that road and could barely see eachother from the dust....very fun runnin fast and close like that. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|