LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Looking for something to do Saturday.
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=24483
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Burchie [ Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Looking for something to do Saturday.

Any suggestions?

Author:  orm [ Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

san berdoo canyon? never done that one...

Author:  Burchie [ Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'm sorry... What did you say? i was to busy staring at your avatar.

Author:  CaKJFreedom [ Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

It'll bum some folks out but you gotta change that avatar........

Author:  Burchie [ Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

CaKJFreedom wrote:
It'll bum some folks out but you gotta change that avatar........


Hold on... Just a little bit longer.

Author:  Jeger [ Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:52 pm ]
Post subject: 

Crap...I cant see it!! Stupid GE webfilter! LOL


OH and I say go scuba diving....or learn to anyhow.

Author:  orm [ Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

CaKJFreedom wrote:
It'll bum some folks out but you gotta change that avatar........


is this one ok?

Author:  raceinfan [ Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

that won't fly either for the website

Author:  lilmatty [ Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for something to do Saturday.

Burchie wrote:
Any suggestions?


Sing, dance, have fun.

Can you sing "far far away"?

Author:  Burchie [ Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for something to do Saturday.

lilmatty wrote:
Sing, dance, have fun.


I do that all the time. I want to live on the edge.

Author:  lilmatty [ Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for something to do Saturday.

Burchie wrote:
lilmatty wrote:
Sing, dance, have fun.


I do that all the time. I want to live on the edge.


Hanging out with the LOST bunch isn't edgy enough?

Author:  fermill403 [ Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:15 pm ]
Post subject: 

boing, boing, boing, bounce...

Please dont make him change it!!

Oh yeah where is San Berdoo canyon?

If it is close I would be up for that.

Author:  Burchie [ Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

fermill403 wrote:
boing, boing, boing, bounce...

Please dont make him change it!!

Oh yeah where is San Berdoo canyon?

If it is close I would be up for that.


I don;t know where it is iether, but let's go.

Author:  orm [ Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

Burchie wrote:
fermill403 wrote:
boing, boing, boing, bounce...

Please dont make him change it!!

Oh yeah where is San Berdoo canyon?

If it is close I would be up for that.


I don;t know where it is iether, but let's go.


it's out by Indio. runs north into Joshua Tree. Just looked it up. has a difficulty rating of a 2 out of 5. kinda like rattlesnake cyn. not realy worth it for the drive imo.

Author:  orm [ Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

so...where are we going....?

Author:  Burchie [ Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

orm wrote:
not realy worth it for the drive imo.


I agree. to far. I was thinking about the trial off the 38. Clark... Smith... trail... grade..., or something like that. I don't have my map with me now. Never done this one. Maybe take it up to the top, drop into BB by Snow Summit, then check out where the fire was off 3n16.

Author:  Burchie [ Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:32 pm ]
Post subject: 

Or sit in the garage, watch racing and drink beer.

Author:  orm [ Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:15 pm ]
Post subject: 

Burchie wrote:
orm wrote:
not realy worth it for the drive imo.


I agree. to far. I was thinking about the trial off the 38. Clark... Smith... trail... grade..., or something like that. I don't have my map with me now. Never done this one. Maybe take it up to the top, drop into BB by Snow Summit, then check out where the fire was off 3n16.


been there...done that...got the t-shirt...and seen the porsche comercial. calrks sumit is just a fire road that goes up and ove the ridge into b.b.lake city. comes out kinda by the alpine slide thingy. nothing technial at all.

Author:  JJsTJ [ Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

you might find snow there if the weather continues the way it looked today. They were expecting snow when I left this afternoon.

Author:  fermill403 [ Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

Clarks would be cool. Nice and mellow, and very scenic. If the weather is bad it could be very dangerous though. There are some very sheer drop offs. Somebody make a call.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/