LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

8x10's from the Calico Turkey
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3730
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Burchie [ Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:43 am ]
Post subject:  8x10's from the Calico Turkey

Hello,
I had some off time today from my "honey do list", and came up with something like this. These on the forum are "low res", 72 DPI images, not suitable for printing. If you would like a "high res", please e-mail me and I will give you access to my FTP site. No charge, or hidden agenda. It was a great trip and I want everyone to enjoy it for months and months.
And as always, if someone doesn't want their picture taken, or posted on the KJ Forum, let me know and I will remove ASAP.

-Burchie

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Author:  JJsTJ [ Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:58 am ]
Post subject: 

Very cool! I would like the hi-res version of mine please.

Author:  Tradewindkj [ Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

That is a great Idea. I think we should make you and Mike the official LOST Photographers.
This would be an excellent bonus for the people that come to moab. When they leave they'll have an 8x10 glossy to take home with them.

Great Idea Mark.

Author:  skrracing [ Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

Mark, very cool. if possibe...could you please email me the linkso I can download the pictures for Peter. I would like to get it to him. Just drop me an email with the link and i will download the ones i would like to have... Thanks...later...Clint

lostkjwest@verizon.net

Author:  lilmatty [ Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hi Mark. Ultra cool although some other pic besides Nolan and Jim testing my boulder bar would have been nicer to put in there IMHO. :roll:

Either email the high res to me at matt_townsend@earthlink.net or let me know where to ftp it from...

Also, more Calico photos at
http://www.lostkjnorcal.com/Calico05/Calico05.htm

Author:  Burchie [ Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hey Matt,
I have some connections with the photographer. I'll see what I can do.

-Burchie

Author:  lilmatty [ Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

Feel free to use mine. 5mpix shots on the web site above

Author:  Burchie [ Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

done.

Author:  Burchie [ Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:00 am ]
Post subject: 

or those of you who asked, I PMed you the info. Enjoy!

Burchie

Author:  jpzkj [ Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:36 am ]
Post subject: 

Those are very cool. Why the heck didn't you come to the 1st day !!!!

8)

Author:  JJsTJ [ Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:43 am ]
Post subject: 

jpzkj wrote:
Those are very cool. Why the heck didn't you come to the 1st day !!!!

8)


Why the Heck didn't YOU come to the 2nd day?! Was a dang good trail ride full of surprises and FUN!!...... As Usual! :D

Author:  Burchie [ Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:08 pm ]
Post subject: 

Yeah... day 2 rocks!!

-Burchie

Author:  lilmatty [ Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

big rocks.

Author:  hoku5 [ Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:13 am ]
Post subject:  8x10 Calico pictures

Hello Burchie, great pictures!! Could you E-mail the link to my son the high res if possible at mikeraboy@gmail.com
Thanks, Nolan

Author:  Burchie [ Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:02 am ]
Post subject: 

Nolan, e-mail sent. Have a nice day.

-Burchie

Author:  hoku5 [ Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:33 am ]
Post subject: 

Burchie, my son got it the picture came out great.
Thanks, Nolan

Author:  MJR [ Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:25 am ]
Post subject: 

Awesome! Yes please if you'd e-mail me mine. mjr@gotgroceries.net

Here's my photo link.

http://www.gotgroceries.net/LOSTKJTurkeyDayWeekendRun1105/index.html


Mike R

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/