LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Merry Christmas
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4418
Page 1 of 1

Author:  bootsers [ Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Merry Christmas

Just wanted to wish all our old trail buddies out west a Merry Christmas. We hear you are having 80+ weather.

I'm not sure if I am more jealous of the weather or the upcoming runs.

Author:  JJsTJ [ Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

Merry Christmas to you and your family too!

Author:  jpzkj [ Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:04 am ]
Post subject: 

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

Glad to see your on the board again !....Say Hi to Jeff, Brian and Erika :lol:


I'ts kinda wierd having an 80degree Christmas...I went shopping in shorts and a Tee shirt..It was still hot !


8)

Author:  kj in a tight spot [ Sun Dec 25, 2005 4:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

Not so up in the frozen tundra that is Northern Cal... :wink: just kiddin...I am having a rainy Christmas along with most of CA I think...not sure about 80+degrees...?

Author:  jpzkj [ Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

The weather service had it at 84 degrees and sunny ........ :!:

Author:  lilmatty [ Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:32 pm ]
Post subject: 

We're under flood watch through Wednesday

http://www.paulgrosso.com/river

Author:  kj in a tight spot [ Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:48 pm ]
Post subject: 

Good ol' Russian River...too bad there is not that many steelhead in there anymore. Gotta go farther north for that...o wait this is a KJ forum and not for talkin fly fishin'... :wink:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/