LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

R.I.P JEEPZILLA
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=55266
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Jeep Dawg [ Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:03 pm ]
Post subject:  R.I.P JEEPZILLA

:JEEPIN: :dead:

Update to come

Author:  Albert [ Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: R.I.P JEEPZILLA

Jeep Dawg wrote:
:JEEPIN: :dead:

Update to come


Your KJ is dead?

WTF happened?

Author:  VMKJCRD [ Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: R.I.P JEEPZILLA

dude what happened..?

Author:  Jeep Dawg [ Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: R.I.P JEEPZILLA

YEA MAN.
Tourq Converter took out the tranny. Fly wheel started it all. And Cam shaft might be bent causing cyc heads to wear down cyc walls. (might me the root cause of my never solving P300's)
As of right now I am looking into close to $4,500 in parts and labor.

Author:  Albert [ Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: R.I.P JEEPZILLA

Jeep Dawg wrote:
YEA MAN.
Tourq Converter took out the tranny. Fly wheel started it all. And Cam shaft might be bent causing cyc heads to wear down cyc walls. (might me the root cause of my never solving P300's)
As of right now I am looking into close to $4,500 in parts and labor.


Oh maaannnn.................what now??

I don't know what to say except anything I can do, call my cell.

I could check around here for a 02-03 if you want in the $4,500 price range?

Author:  Jeep Dawg [ Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: R.I.P JEEPZILLA

Thanks Dave, but I need something TOMORROW!!!!!
Both Andrea and I need wheels. I might just pick up a Dodge Neon for 1,500 tomorrow. I found one that is in MINT cond. 73 year old lady owned it new for 5 years. I liked the neon, I had a 02 neon and loved it. (DONT WORRY GUYS, it is a TEMP solution!
I am thinking about getting JEEPZILLA droped off here and do some work to it my self AGAIN!. Might be a good time to do a motor and tranny swap. Maybe SFA while Im at it...... :twisted:
Albert wrote:
Jeep Dawg wrote:
YEA MAN.
Tourq Converter took out the tranny. Fly wheel started it all. And Cam shaft might be bent causing cyc heads to wear down cyc walls. (might me the root cause of my never solving P300's)
As of right now I am looking into close to $4,500 in parts and labor.


Oh maaannnn.................what now??

I don't know what to say except anything I can do, call my cell.

I could check around here for a 02-03 if you want in the $4,500 price range?

Author:  luigi1285 [ Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: R.I.P JEEPZILLA

wowww im sry to hear :dead:

Author:  BennyMigs [ Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: R.I.P JEEPZILLA

Crap I'm sorry man. Well Hemi time.

Author:  Vranes17 [ Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: R.I.P JEEPZILLA

SFA! :BANANA: SFA! :BANANA:

Author:  Albert [ Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: R.I.P JEEPZILLA

Brian, did you get the neon you mentioned for a DD?

Author:  Jeep Dawg [ Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: R.I.P JEEPZILLA

Albert wrote:
Brian, did you get the neon you mentioned for a DD?


No, I had one option I wanted to try before the undertaker stoped by. I will update tomorrow

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/