LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Anyone going to make the Jeep Jamboree in Llano
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=18779
Page 1 of 1

Author:  skrracing [ Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Anyone going to make the Jeep Jamboree in Llano

Just checking to see if any of you guys are signed up for the Jeep Jamboree in Llano for the 22-25th of March? I will be there so please take to time to look me up at the event if you plan tp make it. I will be easy to find...Just look for me doing the registration and then finding a cool Jeep to go out a hit a few of the trails. Hope to see some of you there. By the way I am a Texas boy just living in Arizoina at this time. Later...Clint

Author:  Edwin [ Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'll see what I can do.

Author:  skrracing [ Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

Matt, Great meeting you and your family at the Jeep Jamboree. It was really cool to see you do such a great job out on the trail reping the KJ group so well. You did a great job showing the Jeep world what a "Rubicon KJ" can do. Later...Clint

Author:  rubigade [ Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Hey Man

Hey Clint,
It was cool to meet you. I absolutely had a blast. I'd love to post some of the really cool pics we shot but I'm computer illiterate and don't know how. Something funny... when I got there, you could see the disdain in CJ, YJ, TJ, JK owners eyes as they looked down on my Liberty "Rubicon". That changed over the course of the Jambo as we "looked down" from Watch Mountain and it felt good!! Send me an email, yours got returned.
Thanks,
Matt

P.S. Val told Mike there'd never been a Liberty up there... I guess he's gonna have to find a harder trail.

Author:  Gringo Loco [ Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hey Matt, Here is the How To Post Pics

We really want to see the pics so PM me if you got any ?s.

Author:  rubigade [ Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Give it a shot

Hey Chris,
Thanks for the help. Let me try it here.
Image

Author:  Gringo Loco [ Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:01 pm ]
Post subject: 

Looks good, too bad I was broke but there are plenty of other places around Llano to go wheeling. Check out Katemcy Rocks. My local 4x4 club will be having its 3rd anniv. run later in Sept. It's the last run of the season at Katemcy Rocks.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/