LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Locker check
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20138
Page 1 of 1

Author:  the1jferg [ Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Locker check

Edwin, Hows that locker working for you...Still OK?

Anyone else, wat yall runnin??

I got a NIB Dana 35 powertrax coming up for sale soon.

Hey the Nitro's have dana 35's and the new libby might also, maybe there is still hope for me with an electric locker. Is the Nitro and libby the same vehicle?

The rear of the Nitro can use old KJ stuff for sure and the front uses spacers for I think the TJ.

Author:  ATXKJ [ Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:15 am ]
Post subject: 

I put front & rear Truetrac's - seems to be working great.

Author:  the1jferg [ Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

Cause thats the Best IMO

Author:  ATXKJ [ Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

I took your advice.

(on different threads both you and Darby had Powertraxs in the past and would go with TrueTracs in the future - seemed like a good decision to me)

Author:  Edwin [ Tue May 01, 2007 11:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

It's doin fine so far.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/