| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Hello http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25975 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Edwin [ Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Hello |
It's been a while since I've posted. How is everyone? Gringo? The1jferg?RAERAE? Chemguy? |
|
| Author: | elephantrider [ Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:08 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
hows it going.. where ya been ? |
|
| Author: | ATXKJ [ Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:05 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Howdy - welcome back It takes a cold front for the business to slow down enough to check the Internet? Haven't heard much from Jferg - lots of new names around though. |
|
| Author: | Gringo Loco [ Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I am still here. Good to hear from you. I see ChemGuy on the JK forum but his user name is different. |
|
| Author: | Edwin [ Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Yea, I've missed shootin the bull with y'all. |
|
| Author: | hillcountrykj [ Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
hello all, i just stopped by to say hi. |
|
| Author: | Edwin [ Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Hello hillcountrykj! Hows yer family? |
|
| Author: | KJ02 [ Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Hello Edwin! I'm still here most of the time I'm at the commander forum. |
|
| Author: | Edwin [ Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Man it's great to hear from all you old players! KJ02, is yer cell # still the same? Cause I still have it. Sorry I have'nt called in a while. |
|
| Author: | KJ02 [ Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:37 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Edwin wrote: Man it's great to hear from all you old players! KJ02, is yer cell # still the same? Cause I still have it. Sorry I have'nt called in a while.
Yes, I still have the same cell # and please shoot an email with your address I would like to send you and your family a Christmas Card. |
|
| Author: | hillcountrykj [ Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
the family is doing good thanks for asking. i hope yours id doing good to, |
|
| Author: | Bluesman001 [ Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
The token shirttail relative is still hanging around too (that would be me.) As a matter of fact, will be moving to Austin at the end of December. Might actually bump into my other bros up there! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|