| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Need some wheels taken from Houston (katy) to SA/Austin http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=28617 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | thebigtman [ Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Need some wheels taken from Houston (katy) to SA/Austin |
Anyone going through Houston and over to SA/Austin? I found a set of 5 Moabs in Katy, Texas (Houston). Unfortunately, I'm not going there anytime soon but I wanted to see if anyone could bring them close to the SA/Austin area. I'll certainly give you a delivery fee for your trouble. It's a set of 5 Moabs with no tires. Thanks, |
|
| Author: | immadmacs [ Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
PM sent |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|