LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Logo for Lonestar L.O.S.T.
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=360
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Gringo Loco [ Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Logo for Lonestar L.O.S.T.

Image

Hey guys here's something I just made. Let me know what you think, I've got another idea to work on also.

Chris

Author:  Spike6901 [ Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

How about KJ across the state?

What about the KJ grill in the backround? Maybe even dropping the normal logo on top?

That is good start!!!

Author:  KJTX [ Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Cool!

I like it! What about adding the star to the flag, since it is in our name? And if you can send me a copy, I'll get it on the website.

jnelson02@netzero.com

Author:  Gringo Loco [ Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:17 pm ]
Post subject:  logo

Here you are(scroll back up) :roll: , I'm still playing around with some other ideas.


Chris

Author:  DaGuru [ Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:49 am ]
Post subject: 

I think "Loanstar" needs to be in a heavier font. Perhaps an OldWest or something with some slight serif to it to bring out the Texas theme.

The drop shadow will probably make the image blurry when made into a decal. The colors are very good. The grill concept is a great idea.

sorry, :) I used to run a digital color service bureau and frequently functioned as a critic for my graphic designer.

Author:  KJTX [ Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:52 am ]
Post subject: 

Thanks for the input DaGuru. There is an updated logo/decal here: http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=569&start=45. any ideas you have will be appreciated.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/